Chapter 49: 1000 silver tickets plus more

Qiao repeatedly cut the pig into pieces and hung them under the eaves, preparing one part to make bacon and some to make sausage.

    The tiger meat was too expensive, and she didn't want to eat it, so she hung it up.

    "Mother, do you want to sell this tiger skin?" Gu Zhong pointed to the white tiger skin that was washed and dried. "Should I go to the last place?"

    He heard his sister say that when the mother was going to take them out for the first time, They were unwilling to go, but the sister stood up.

    The mother took her sister to sell sheepskins and bought a lot of things back.

    "That boss is honest." Qiao nodded again and again, "Last time he gave a satisfactory price, this time I will go and see it first."

    Selling things are shown as repeat customers, and receiving things is also rare. .

    "Mother, is it my turn to go with you this time?" Gu Que pointed out excitedly.

    Qiao smiled again and again, "This time I will follow the children's songs, Zhong'er stays at home with Lou'er, and my mother will bring you delicious food."

    Gu Lou, who was drooling over the pork on the beam, lowered aggrievedly. Ended up.

    But he did hurt his leg, and he was indeed healing, unable to move.

    The poorest one was Gu Zhong, who could have gone, but had to stay because he wanted to accompany him.

    Fortunately, Gu Zhong had a calm temperament and didn't care about these.

    "When will mother go?" Gu Zhong asked lightly.

    Qiao Lianlian thought for a moment, "

    Go now." Now it's only half the afternoon, and there is no time to go to the town.

    Tiger skin is a good thing, and you have to sell it quickly. If something happens in the old house, even if it is a cut, the price will fall sharply.

    Qiao would be heartbroken again and again.

    The mothers said to leave, packed up the tiger skins, and got into Uncle Niu's donkey cart.

    "How did Xiao Qiao go to town again." Uncle Niu was a little curious, "Didn't he just go in the morning?"

    "In the morning, I was sending my elder son to school, and now I am going to buy something." Qiao Lian smiled again and again, suddenly. I remembered that she didn't even have a penny in the car fare, but she still borrowed it from Aunt Liu.

    Now going back and forth to Niang and taking the car, I have never felt distressed.

    It's better to have money after all!

    "Oh, Gu Cheng is going to school." Uncle Niu was surprised, "Okay, okay, Xiao Qiao is great, not only can you feed a few children to nothing, but you can also send Gu Cheng to school. You can do it as a woman. At this point, it's really amazing."

    Not only Uncle Niu, but other people in the car looked over with admiration or admiration after hearing this.

    Qiao smiled again and again.

    Although she didn't think Gu Shao was so good, she was out there. She had to save some face to the man, "Thanks to the child and his father's hard work to support the family."

    "Oh." Uncle Niu is a transparent, sighed. He didn't speak any more.

    But from the bottom of my heart, I continued to be sure that Gu Shao was a waste.