Chapter 14:Part 1

These words were so ugly that Aunt Liu couldn't stand it anymore, but when she was about to speak, Qiao pressed her arm again and again.

    "Oh, who am I? It turns out to be my sister-in-law." Qiao took a slow step forward and smiled very kindly. "Why, brother hasn't been hiding recently, can he come out to hunt?"

    Gu's sister-in-law's face was instantly dark. NS.

    The Gu family’s boss is a deserter, and the deserter is guilty. Even if the Gu family’s third son is on top, he is still guilty of sin, and he has been hiding for three months before daring to come out to see people.

    The so-called which pot is not opened, Qiao plunged into the meat that Sister Gu suffered the most with a mouth, causing her complexion to change drastically, and her body couldn't help but back several steps.

    "You"

    she was a little lacking in confidence, "What's up with you? That's our family's business. You are just the daughter-in-law who was thrown out by the Gu family. What qualifications do you have to take care of the Gu family's affairs."

    "Oh, the old lady still remembers us. The mothers have been kicked out by the Gu family." Qiao laughed suddenly, and the other party was not as smart as he thought, "In that case, what does it matter to you, our meat, this trap?" In the

    same way, the original was returned. go back.

    Sister Gu took another step back.

    Aunt Liu and the children couldn't help laughing.

    Sister Gu's aura was pressured to death by Qiao, and she was not so angry when she spoke, "My parents are very concerned about you and your children. Let me come over and have a look. Don't know what is wrong.

    " Yes, I came here to see the child specially.” Sister Gu grew stronger and stronger as she talked about it, she simply walked to the whole sheep and touched a leg of the lamb and said, “Anyway, the child is always in the blood of the Gu family, his grandma. I missed the children, so I came to take the children home for lunch. This lamb will be the main course."

    She stretched out her hand to pull the leg of lamb, and the children were suddenly anxious.

    The smaller ones either ran slowly or had poor legs and feet. Only Gu Que was the most agile and blocked the whole sheep.

    Sister Gu's footsteps stopped, and her gloomy eyes stared.

    Gu Que shuddered with fright, but still bit the bullet and said, "This belongs to our house, so you are not allowed to touch it."

    "You bastard, an unfamiliar white sheep wolf, what do you do when you eat and drink for free in Gu's family? Not to mention, even you belong to the Gu family, and yours belongs to the Gu family too!" Sister Gu pushed Gu Que aside.

    The little girl was slender and powerless. How could she resist the push of the peasant woman, she staggered and threw herself on the ground.

    "This sheep is really fat and fresh, and it must be good when it is stewed." Gu's sister-in-law's eyes lit up.

    Gu Que was holding back his tears, this is their sheep, their family!

    Seeing that Mrs. Gu was about to drag the sheep away, and said that it was too late, then Qiao Lian, who was standing with Aunt Liu, blew past like a gust of wind.

    Raise your hand and grab your hair.

    With the other hand, slap.

    One more foot and kick out.

    Within a few blinks of an eye, Mrs. Gu had already fallen outside the gate of the old house.

    The person involved, Qiao, had already stepped forward and stretched out his hand to Gu Que.

    It was like the moment she stretched out the branches in front of the giant pit.

    It's just that Gu Que is on guard, but now he wants to cry, want to cry.

    "Mother." She choked and rushed into Qiao Lianlian's arms.

    "It hurts, don't be afraid, I'm here." Qiao touched her head again and again, pushing Gu Que behind him.

    After that, she turned around and stared at Sister Gu with cold eyes, without a trace of smile on her face.