Chapter 57

"My sister-in-law laughed. This is today's meat. Big brothers do all physical work. How can you be full if you just eat vegetarian dishes." Qiao laughed again and again, "You have to eat some solid meat to have strength."

    " Right," And the tortillas should be put on more stickers, enough attention."

    Such a rich and generous, such a refreshing and neat.

    Master Zhang and Master Li who were not far away heard it, and they all nodded secretly, and they became more attentive when they lay the foundation.

    Sister-in-law Ding stared at Qiao enviously, "Little Qiao really made money."

    Qiao laughed again and again.

    It’s not easy to tell people about things like making money.

    Fortunately, the few who came here knew well, and didn't ask too much. They should wash vegetables, cook, and cook.

    When eating at noon, Qiao repeatedly asked these workers to serve it by themselves. He was not allowed to pick it.

    Other people also followed the big pot of rice, no one was special.

    Even a few children are no exception.

    Xiao Gu Lou didn't pick anything the most. The cabbage and clappers all ate with relish, and finally even drank the bottom soup.

    After the meal, the workers continued to work, and Qiao went into the kitchen of Aunt Liu’s house again and again, and took a few children busy with fresh noodles.

    She talked to shopkeeper Hu about the recent difficulties. There is a house under construction at home. Fresh powder cannot be delivered every day, but the quantity is absolutely guaranteed.

    Shopkeeper Hu stroked the sheep's beard, and considering that the store has also been stocked with fresh powder in recent days, there will be no shortage, so he agreed.

    In the middle of the afternoon, the large quantities of fresh powder materials have been dried and dried, leaving only the ground powder.

    Gu Shaoyi acted as a donkey without hesitation.

    He babbled and grinds the flour, and Joe hasn't even been idle.

    The wild boars that were peeled and diced a few days ago, except for a few elders, were all left on the hanging beam.

    Qiao took two pig hind legs again and again and decided to start making sausages.

    There are ready-made casings at the casing market, so she didn't make them by herself, so she bought two catties back.

    Half of the fresh pork leg is chopped into cubes, and the other half is chopped into puree. In order to enrich the taste, Qiao Lianlian also specially cut a piece of fat pork into cubes, keeping the ratio of 37% to lean meat.

    The spice is a little more particular. You need to fry the pepper, pepper, star anise, etc. to fragrant and then grind into powder, and finally add the sugar and salt powder.

    Considering that the children also want to eat, Qiao repeatedly reduced the proportion of chili peppers, only for flavor enhancement, and increased sugar content to make sweet sausages.

    Mix the three types of meat, sprinkle the mixed ingredients, and finally add the soul-white wine.

    Put two hands into it, mix the minced meat and spices evenly, and it's done.