Chapter 14: Part 2

Qiao even knew from previous friends that she was a person with cold temper and big heart, and generally didn't like to care about people. Even when she met strange flowers, she was just thinking about sending them away in a few words.

    It's like sending off Aunt Liu, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

    But once the other party moved his hand and hurt her person, then Qiao couldn't bear it again and again.

    "Sister-in-law, for the sake of the children's fathers, I respectfully call you elder sister-in-law, but you also have to behave and be a man. Que'er is only eight years old, such a small child, how cruel are you to push her? "

    Qiao's voice was as cold as ice again and again, "My sister-in-law also knows that we were driven out by the Gu family. In that case, we are no longer from the Gu family. The things in our family have nothing to do with the Gu family. We don't welcome people from the Gu family to come in."

    After finishing speaking, before Gu's sister-in-law got up, she closed the broken door of the old house and put the bolt on the door.

    When I turned around, I saw six dumbfounded people.

    Five children, plus an aunt Liu.

    "The third one is amazing. It's the one between you and Gu's family, but you really have a bad relationship." Aunt Liu couldn't help sighing.

    "Let Auntie read the joke." Qiao chuckled again and again. "They were able to drive our mothers out, so they didn't plan to have a good relationship with us."

    "That's true." Aunt Liu said nothing.

    Now, the door of the old house is closed, the sister-in-law of the Gu family is cursing outside, and Aunt Liu is not easy to go, so she just sits down and helps wash the leg of lamb.

    The other children also took the seasoning, and burned the fire.

    Although there was still fear in their hearts, their faces were full of smiles.

    It's so good, it feels like a mother's protection, so good.

    Sister Gu cursed outside for a while, then went home crying.

    She is the elder sister-in-law, and she has a relationship with the old lady of the Gu family.

    So when she returned to Gu's house, she cried and cried, her voice was so long and high that she almost made the neighbors think that someone was crying in mourning.

    "Enough, don't cry." The

    old lady Gu's eardrums hurt, and she finally couldn't bear it. She screamed and stopped Sister Gu.

    Sister Gu sobbed twice, and somehow stopped crying.

    "You said you didn't come to the house to inquire, so just forget it, and come back crying. Are you planning to humiliate Gu's face?" Old lady Gu slowed down, "What is going on, can you tell me? Is it clear?"

    Sister Gu twisted her nose and told the story again with added oil and jealousy.

    Mrs. Gu was a little startled.

    Marrying this wife to the third child back then was because she was so soft-tempered, who knew that she would be so powerful now that she would beat others.

    The most important thing is that she can still make money.

    Mrs. Gu suddenly regretted driving her out. Regardless of Kef or Kef, the third child is dead, why does she have to lose a labor force and the five children? Girls can make a fortune when they marry, boys. Can do some work too.

    But this is the end of the matter, and it is unrealistic to call people back.

    The old lady could only say,

    "Never mind the other things , I still have to walk around with the children on weekdays. After all, that is the kind of the third child." "Those little beasts, none of them are good things." Gu Dasao said bitterly. "When I saw me, I was like an enemy, so I wouldn’t walk with them."

    Gu Ersao on the side murmured in her heart: Before the family was so nasty to several children, she would either beat or scold you. Don’t treat you as an enemy or as a relative. Mother?

    But she dare not say this.