Chapter 3: Her Golden finger

The people around were suddenly shocked.

    Just kidding, why these five children were thrown out by the Gu family? It's not because of the two girls and the two disabled. Just a good Gucheng is rare, but if there are four more burdens

    , no one dares to ask for it!

    At the moment, several families ran away quickly under the pretext.

    There were fewer and fewer people around, and Aunt Zhang slipped away when she saw that the situation was not good, and in the end only the three of her mothers were left.

    Qiao wiped away his tears and looked at Gu Que blankly, without saying a word, and directly took Gu Lou's hand and walked forward.

    Gu Que looked shocked, and slowly followed at the end, with mixed thoughts that no one knew.

    Back at the old house, Qiao opened the door again and again, and put the two children in with a cold face.

    She has already decided that she will raise these children to grow up, but cannot let these children grow crooked, become cold-blooded and ruthless, full of calculations.

    However, difficulties must be overcome one by one, and children must be educated one by one.

    These things can't come in a hurry.

    Qiao Lianlian first put Gu Lou, who had poor legs, into the bed, wrapped the three children in a blanket to keep warm, and then asked, "Where is Gu Cheng?" When

    Cao Cao and Cao Cao arrived, her voice just fell, and the door to the old house was right. Pushed away, a young boy with a long stature and a cold face walked in.

    Qiao opened his mouth again and again, before speaking, Gu Que suddenly burst into tears, "Big brother, where have you been, why did you leave us and leave, do you want us?"

    This girl is smarter, and be on guard. , Is still a child after all.

    Just now Qiao repeatedly cried out, and then coldly confronted her, Gu Que's mentality was a little broken.

    However, Gu Cheng ignored her. The little boy pursed his thin lips, walked straight to Qiao Lianlian, and asked coldly, "Are you trying to leave us behind again?"

    Qiao Lianlian was startled at first, then Mingwu, he should have seen what happened just now.

    "You can leave us behind, but you can't separate us." Gu Cheng still negotiated coldly with her, "Go by yourself, don't pass us on to anyone."

    Although this villain will be ruthless and bad in the future, But it doesn't seem to be so ruthless now.

    Qiao looked up and down the villain’s eldest son, and suddenly laughed, “Silly boy, what are you talking about, just now your brother and sister fell into the pit, did you find someone to come and let them go?”

    Gu Cheng's eyes froze. Did not speak.

    Qiao said again and again, "You didn't find anyone, so you went to rescue them by yourself. These two trips must be frozen, and you should sit on the bed to get warm."

    She grabbed Gu Cheng's hand and forced him to abruptly. Pressed on the bed, even Gu Que was pressed by her.

    "It's too cold today, I'm going to boil hot water for you to drink."

    She stroked her hair on the side of her temples with her hand, turned and went outside with a smile.

    In fact, Qiao was blindly blinded just now.