Chapter 31

"Just this woman?"

    a fat man murmured, "It's not enough to be afraid of taking a few children, but is it too much for us to grab someone like this."

    "This woman is rich and the business is very hot, I I saw the child counting the copper plates with my own eyes. It’s a big pile.” Another thin man lowered his voice, “Brother Long and the others were injured a few days ago. It's dead."

    "Okay, when I'm going through the narrow alley", the two looked at each other, one went around to the front, and the other went to the back.

    Qiao walked with the children again and again, but never saw anyone. She frowned, a trace of anxiety in her heart.

    "Mother, what's the matter?" Gu Cheng also noticed that something was wrong, and asked in a low voice, "Is someone following us?"

    Qiao did not move again and again, "I

    'm afraid it is not following, but has already appeared." Gu Chenghuo raised his head and glanced at it. A thin man standing at the exit of the alley.

    He quickly turned around and saw another fat man blocking the entrance. He suddenly understood that this was a premeditated robbery.

    "Who made you come?" Qiao Lianlian filtered many people in his heart.

    Sixi Tower? Yunxi Tower? Or the last time the four bullies' accomplices came to get revenge?

    "No one, it's just a few shortcomings of buddies who want to borrow some money from the little lady." The thin man rushed over with a grinning grin.

    The fat man ran here without saying a word.

    Seeing that the mothers were about to be caught in the urn, Gu Cheng rushed out first and hit the thin belly with a fist.

    His movements are in place and his speed is very fast. The only pity is that he is too young and lacks strength, so the thin man frowns and flicks him away.

    Gu Cheng fell to the side.

    Qiao's expression was startled again and again, and he kicked at the thin man when he lifted his foot.

    Suddenly, the fat man behind him suddenly jumped forward, his two hands tightly bound her, and the huge weight impact made her unable to move for a while.

    "Mother."

    Gu Cheng yelled.

    The children were also stunned.

    Gu Ge was so frightened that he burst into tears, Gu Zhong yelled Qiao again and again anxiously, but did not dare to move because of his poor eyesight.

    Gu Que was clever, and ran over to help Gu Cheng, but was blocked by the thin man and couldn't make it through.

    The remaining little Gu Lou looked left and right, and finally dragged the little stump resolutely and ran over at the fat man with a roar.

    "Let go of my mother, let go of my mother." The little guy staggered and shouted.

    Qiao Lianlian felt a little bit sorrowful in his heart. He took a scalpel out of the space with his right hand, and was about to pierce the fat man's hand with his backhand.

    Up to now, Qiao didn't even want human life, she just wanted to teach these bullies some small lessons, and told them to see herself walking around.