Chapter 119

Aunt Liu was right. Before the family was in a desperate situation, they would not borrow money.

    But she couldn't do it for Qiao to stand idly by.

    "Let's do it, I'll introduce a new job to Brother Liu in two days, and then make some more money, and then I'll get the 30 taels of silver back." Qiao said in a deep voice.

    Aunt Liu clapped her hand and finally showed a smile, "This is your help, Aunt is willing to accept it, thank you Xiao Qiao."

    "Aunt is still polite to me." Qiao laughed again and again, "Look at Auntie. My eyes are swollen, I'm afraid I won't be able to cook at noon, why don't I go eat with me."

    "Hey, that's fine, it's been a long time since I ate Xiao Qiao's food, so I'm panicking." Aunt Liu laughed.

    Sister-in-law Liu, who was on the side, kept listening to her mother-in-law. There was Mrs. Qiao, who was very good at cooking, and she was too curious. Seeing this, she took the initiative to say, "Then let me help."

    Qiao nodded with a smile and returned to the new room.

    Gu Que set the fire, Liu Er's sister-in-law cut vegetables, and Qiao kept cooking.

    Before the meeting, Aunt Liu came over with a pig's head and said that it was to add vegetables, but in fact, she was embarrassed to eat Qiao Lianlian's food for nothing.

    Seeing this again and again, Qiao cooked and marinated the pig's head to make a braised pig's head.

    The pig ears were boiled in water and served in a cold dish.

    In addition to the vegetables my mother bought in Xiyang Town, I made more than ten dishes.

    When Gu Shao brought Bi Song and others back, before entering the door, he smelled a strong spicy smell.

    His eyes suddenly lit up, "It seems that your mother is

    delicious again." "It's delicious again." Bi Song seemed to be drooling when he spoke.

    Although Gu Cheng didn't speak, the corners of his eyes and brows were raised, and he was obviously looking forward to the meal his stepmother would cook.

    As for Han Mu at the end, I don't need to say, "Fortunately, I came with the cheeks, Uncle Gu, you charged me 10 taels of silver for tuition, but you have to take care of my meals." The

    four men quickly entered the main hall . , I happened to see Liu Er's sister-in-law laying out the fried food.

    "Who are you?" Bi Song asked in surprise.

    Sister Liu hurriedly said, "I'm the second daughter-in-law next door, and I came to help with cooking."

    "It turned out to be the second sister-in-law." Gu Shao nodded and went to the kitchen.

    The others hurried back to their respective rooms.

    Although there is no saying in the Zhuang family that men and women avoid suspicion, but after all, they are unfamiliar people, so it is better to hide.

    When all the dishes were on the table and Qiao repeatedly shouted "It's time for dinner", the whole family came out of their rooms and flocked to the main hall.

    Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu came over with the help of second brother Liu, who was a little dizzy.

    Now, a dozen people, if it wasn't for the huge table that Qiao Lianlian bought, they wouldn't be able to sit down.