Chapter 52

"Separation?" When

    Gu Shao brought up this statement, both Gu Dasao and Gu Wei jumped up.

    Mrs. Gu was the most excited, she slapped her on the table and almost shattered the bowl on top with great force.

    "Why do you want to separate? Did you forget your mother after marrying your daughter-in-law? The third child, although your mother sent you as a guard very early, mother has always loved you in her heart. You have been sending money to your home all these years. He also said that he wanted to build a new house for me to live in, so that his wife would honor me well. Why did she change as soon as she married that Qiao family." Gu cried loudly, "Did the Qiao family force you?"

    Gu Shao lowered his head and said nothing.

    When he was just out, Qiao repeatedly told him that if he couldn't do it, he asked him to separate.

    But Gu Shao clearly knew that Gu's family would certainly not easily agree-regardless of the separation of the family, it would still be a family.

    "The third child, it is said that the parents are not dividing the family. Although our father is gone, the mother is still healthy. How can you have the idea of ​​dividing the family." Gu Wei looked sad.

    Sister Gu also nodded, "That's it, if you don't live together, you don't have to live together. If you still think about

    dividing the family , the third child's heart is getting more and more motherless." Gu Shao coughed slightly, "All live apart. There seems to be no difference from splitting."

    "That's because you don't want to come back. As long as you come back, the East Wing will be yours." Mrs. Gu excitedly patted the table twice.

    Gu Ersao's face suddenly darkened.

    Although the house Gu's family lives in is not as dilapidated as the old one, it is not very good. There are only three rooms.

    The old lady occupies one room by herself, the eldest husband and wife with their children occupy one room, and the remaining second and third children are all squeezed into one room.

    God knows how Qiao lived with the five children for most of the year.

    There is no privacy, the bed is next to the bed, and the house has become a wild Bodhisattva temple abruptly.

    Afterwards, Qiao and the five children were driven away. Gu Ersao was happy in her own heart. Although they lived in a side room, which was not as spacious as the older ones, it was a separate room after all.

    Now, is the youngest member of the family coming back again?

    That day, Gu Ersao couldn't imagine.

    Fortunately, Gu Shao did not agree, "Mother, Qiao said, we don't need anything to separate the family. We need the title deed to the old house. If my mother is unwilling to give it, then according to the allocated amount."

    "What should be allocated ? What do I have to give you?" As soon as Mrs. Gu heard this, her eyes were erected.

    "I think it’s right that you should share it with us, isn’t it necessary to divide the family? Hand over all your money, I will divide it, and divide it equally!" As

    this said, the eyes of Dasao Gu and Gu Ersao all lit up.

    The third family dared to build a new house, so he had to have dozens of taels in his hands.