Chapter 12

Aunt Liu patted her thigh, "Then I will send it over after they finish eating."

    Putting a bowl of sharp dishes away, the couple continued to chatter.

    What they didn't know was that these words all entered Qiao Lianlian's ears.

    Xiangxiang's braised pork

    Qiao's eyes lit up instantly, yes, there is no braised pork in Xiyang Town, and there is no family.

    If she sells the sweet and spicy stew made with modern techniques, it will be very popular.

    Even if no one buys it, it doesn't matter. With so many people in the family, they can always finish eating without wasting.

    Not long ago, Qiao repeatedly thought about hunting for a living, but her identity in Gujiacun was just a weak little woman. Good luck "picked up" a sheep. If she could catch prey all the time, it would be necessary. Arouse others' suspicion.

    But if she buys meat regularly.

    The meat you bought in batches, mixed with the prey you killed yourself, is not eye-catching at all, and it saves money at the same time.

    This is really a good way to get the best of both worlds.

    Just do it.

    After lunch, Qiao repeatedly used the leftover marinade as a cider, added a lot of pepper and chili soy sauce and rock sugar, and poured the rice wine that hadn't been used for the children before, and stewed the remaining legs of lamb in crispy pastry. Rotten, the fragrance is even worse than before.

    The few children in the family who were attracted, all squatted by her side and looked at the pot with eyesight.

    "Why, I didn't eat enough at noon, still want to eat?" Qiao repeatedly teased them deliberately.

    Gu Ge blinked and said milky milk in her milk, "The meat is fragrant, but the song is full and I can't eat it."

    She rubbed her bulging belly with aggrieved expression on her face.

    "That's it, it would be great if I had two more stomachs." Gu Lou rubbed his hands bitterly.

    Joe almost squirted out again and again.

    Three stomachs, that's a cow.

    Gu Cheng on the side simply didn't look at it. It's shameful to have these two younger siblings!

    In the evening, bury the marinated lamb leg in the ice and snow to make it delicious, and then take it out the next morning and heat it up for sale.

    This time, in addition to Gu Ge, Gu Que and Gu Cheng were also connected to the market with Qiao.

    This was not what she asked, but Gu Cheng mentioned it on her own initiative.

    The nine-year-old boy walked around in front of the house several times before hesitatingly said, "You are carrying Xiao Wu by yourself. Since you want to watch the children and sell things, you can't always see it. It's better if I and Magpie I went over to help, and the three and four kept the housekeeping."

    Qiao Lianlian readily agreed.

    Early in the morning, the mothers filled the braised lamb shanks in a jar, got on Uncle Niu's donkey cart, and went to Xiyang Town.

    The so-called one-day plan is in the morning. The early gatherings are the most lively moments in Xiyang Town. People who sell steamed buns, buns and candied haws, buy vegetables and green onions to buy soy sauce, come and go in an endless stream.