Chapter 87

Gu family.

    "Mother, don't you know, the old house is now beautiful, the newly built house, the newly bought hairpin, what do you want?" Sister Gu twisted her body, crying, "Look at us again, we have What? It’s so difficult for Zhuang Zhuang to go to school. Mother, it’s all Gu's family, so why are we so fateful.”

    Mrs. Gu held her mouth and said nothing.

    The third child didn't kiss her. He seemed to be filial but always polite, as if there was a layer of film, and there was no way to really bond with each other.

    Now that there is another Joe in it, the third child is hooked farther and farther and farther away.

    Mrs. Gu had a feeling in her heart that if she tossed about, she would really lose her son.

    So no matter how Sister Gu swayed, she would not speak.

    The sister-in-law Gu lost the track and winked at Gu Wei.

    Gu Wei touched his chin and leaned against the old lady. "Mother, the third brother has given you a lot of money these years, but he hasn't bought you any gifts. You don't know, I saw it with my own eyes. , That silver hairpin must be so beautiful and beautiful, how beautiful it is. I have never seen such a beautiful hairpin in my life. If you wear it on your head, I don’t know how beautiful it is. "

    Hairpin?"

    Old lady Gu touched her head subconsciously, and there was nothing bald.

    The country people are poor, so there is no one who wears a hairpin.

    There was one when she married, but she was accompanied by her eldest daughter, and she never touched a silver hairpin again.

    No one has sent her.

    The strange imbalance in Mrs. Gu's heart reappeared.

    Good meeting, she sighed, "Qiao's life is better than me, and the third child knows that he loves his wife."

    "Then you can't have a mother if you love your wife." Gu Wei said immediately, "I will always rank my mother at the top. At the beginning, I want to have money, and I will definitely buy a silver hairpin for my mother as soon as possible."

    Sister Gu took a look at him, then stretched out her hand and twisted his leg fiercely.

    Gu Wei gasped.

    This silly lady!

    "Mother, I don't want to have trouble with my third brother, I just want to be angry, look at him, help the Qiao family to separate, help the Qiao family to deceive the land lease, and now I just told you that I have no money, I will give it to Qiao. Shi bought the silver hairpin, which clearly didn't take you to the eye." Gu Wei is polite.

    Old lady Gu blinked her eyes.

    Anyone familiar with it knows that she was moved.

    Good confession, the old lady said, "What do you want to do?"

    "Mother, what can I do, of course, is to bring back what they have taken forcibly. If it weren't for their deception, how could this thing fall into their hands? Here, I took it back as expected." Gu Wei Zhengqi Ling Ran.

    New house.

    Qiao Lianlian's family still stayed at Aunt Liu's house that night.

    Early the next morning, Gu Shao went to Xieyang County and led the people from the carpenter's shop to bring the things back.