Chapter 67

Qiao Lianlian and Gu Queniang, adhering to the notion that they are here, you will lose money if you don't buy something, and they have been sweeping the market in Xiyang Town for a long time.

    Buy some for food and some for use. New Year's Eve is approaching, and some snacks and cakes are also bought.

    At the end of the purchase, Gu Que said, "Mother, are there any new clothes to wear for the New Year this year?"

    She is a sensible child. She had difficulty eating at home before. She didn't say anything when she wore patched clothes, but was cautious and tried her best every day. Do not touch dirty.

    Now that the family is wealthy, Qiao Lianlian has silver in his hand, and the little girl's love for beauty has also been revealed.

    This wasn't an excessive request, Qiao agreed to it again and again.

    The two of them went hand in hand to the only clothing store in Xiyang Town, and wanted to buy two clothes.

    As a result, Qiao Lianlian's face went black as soon as he entered.

    The red jacket, the earthy color scheme, and the big padded jacket worn by the grandmother.

    "Is there no younger style?" Qiao asked again and again.

    "The lady asked, whoever of our young girls come here to buy clothes, they all make fabrics by themselves. This is what I sell to new daughters-in-law and old ladies who have no energy to make clothes." The boss licked sunflower seeds. Tell the truth.

    Qiao didn't even have a word to say, and walked around unwillingly, still there was no eye-catching color.

    No way, she could only pull the hand of the eldest girl and walked out of the shop.

    "Is it true that I want to do it myself?" Qiao wanted to squeeze his hair again and again.

    She can eat and drink, can do business and fight, the only thing she can't do is burn fire, and female celebrity.

    It's all about sewing a quilt. After all, it's a straight line. If you really want to make clothes and embroider, you might as well kill her.

    "Mother, don't forget, this dress on me is pretty good." Gu Que comforted her stepmother with wink.

    Qiao kept pursing his lips and said nothing.

    Hao Dazi said, "The old mother will definitely let you wear new clothes. Everyone has them."

    "Ke Niang, you can't do it." Gu Que was a little stunned.

    "Xiyang Town does not have ready-made clothes, isn't Xianyang County yet?" Qiao sneered again and again, "The living people will be suffocated by urine. Wait, I will take you to the county in a few days to pick out the best clothes. "

    Gu Que's eyes lit up instantly.

    "Mother is the best, Que'er loves her mother." She rushed forward and gave her stepmother a big kiss.

    Qiao Lianlian was full of contentment, "Go, buy some big bones, and go back to make soup for Lou'er." The

    mother and daughter returned with a full load, took a bamboo basket of good things, and took a ride in Uncle Niu's donkey cart, and happily returned. Gujiacun.

    When getting off the car, Gu Que said to Qiao again and again, "Every time we go home, bad things happen. It should be gone today."

    Qiao thought again and again, "Your father is here, there shouldn't be any. "