Chapter 39

This is the first time Gu Shao has had salty rice.

    The stuffy glutinous rice, mixed with simple ingredients, tastes unexpectedly delicious.

    So much so that when he finished eating a bowl, he felt that he was still unfulfilled.

    But Qiao Lianlian was already clearing the dishes, so he couldn't say anything more, resisting the desire to have another bowl, and stood up.

    "Are you going to clean the dishes?" Qiao was a little surprised, "Well, you can do it, I'm going to work."

    She put the dishes and chopsticks in front of him, turned and left.

    Gu Shao, "

    The direction of things was a bit wrong, but Qiao didn't give him a chance to make things right, so he went straight into the kitchen, busy going in and out.

    Suddenly, Gu Shao's mouthful refusal could not be said.

    He lowered his head and looked at a stack of slimy bowls and chopsticks, with blue veins beating on his forehead.

    It took a long time before he picked up the stack of bowls and chopsticks.

    Enter the kitchen, find a clean basin, scrub slowly and awkwardly.

    Gu Que couldn't bear it, so he leaned over, "

    Father , or I'll help you." Gu Shaogang shook his head, shaking his hand, and a porcelain bowl fell to the ground.

    He hurriedly bent over and picked it up. It didn't break at any rate, but he opened his mouth.

    "It's okay." Gu Shao's voice was somewhat suppressed. "It's just to wash a bowl, I can still do it."

    Without finishing the rest of the words , the porcelain bowl fell again.

    This time it was really broken.

    Gu Que looked at her father with difficulty, shook his head, squatted and picked up the tiles, "Father, you shouldn't wash it. You will lose it later, but you won't be able to eat."

    Gu Shao's cheeks Some redness.

    Having gone through so many winds and waves, now that I can't even clean a bowl, I really can't make it through.

    "It's okay, father, men can't clean the bowl normally." Gu Que checked his words and squeezed Gu Shao away. "Dad can make money, and we have to rely on his father to make money to grow up."

    Gu Shao's heart is full of ironing posts. .

    Gu Que's hands were sharp, and he quickly brushed the bowl out and placed it on the wooden shelf to drain.

    Qiao saw it again and again and didn't say anything. He was still busy cleaning the items needed for the fresh powder, and then cooked the cooked and dried it.

    The Sixi Building has a large amount and demand is also tight. Yesterday the boss told me that I must send two kilograms for use today.

    Qiao answered again and again.

    I thought it was done yesterday, but something like this was delayed. Today, I have to speed up.

    "Mother, I'll help you." Gu Que went over to help cook the pot after washing the bowl.

    Gu Cheng went to grind the flour.

    There is an abandoned big stone mill at home. Qiao cleaned it up carefully and used it. It was much more convenient than hand-grinding.