Chapter 16

"The third child, you took a small jar yesterday, but today you changed it to such a big one." Aunt Zhao from the same village asked tentatively, "You braised pork, I'm afraid it's quite profitable."

    "Thanks to my aunt. , I can barely make a living." Qiao smiled again and again.

    Yesterday, when she went to sell lamb shanks, the people in the same car laughed at her for being whimsical, but just cooked the meat and sold it for a price that was more than doubled before the fool went to buy it.

    As a result, I saw her again today. The meat jar has grown bigger, and it looks like it's on sale. Others can't help but feel a little acidic in their hearts.

    When Aunt Zhao saw her talkative, she tentatively said, "I haven’t seen the braised pork. I just put some pepper and pepper. The fragrance is quite fragrant, but it smells a little worse than yours. How many are you? What did you put?"

    This involves secrets, and Qiao won't say it stupidly.

    She just laughed, "In fact, I just put it indiscriminately. The taste is almost the same after eating."

    Then she said nothing more.

    Aunt Zhao still had the heart to ask again. Uncle Niu coughed loudly twice, interrupting her speech.

    No one said anything in the car.

    When they arrived in Xiyang Town, the others got out of the car and went to the market. Uncle Niu helped Qiao Lianlian move down the jar and said, "The stewed meat originally has a secret recipe. If others want to inquire about it, you can just dismiss it directly, don’t even think about it. To maintain that layer of skin, some people like to push their noses on their faces

    .

    Qiao repeatedly thanked him seriously, and opened the jar to serve Uncle Niu with a bowl of lamb chops.

    Uncle Niu hurriedly refused, "You have already paid me the fare, I can't eat this meat, all right, you are busy, I will pull people back."

    Qiao sighed again and again, too late to say anything. , Because many people have already surrounded the stall.

    There are the old gluttons that I ate yesterday, the new customers who smelled the fragrance, and the Bisong that I didn't buy yesterday and was specially guarded on the street today.

    "Little lady." Bi Song was very happy, "I have waited for you for half an hour. You can count it. Give me three catties, oh no, five catties of meat."

    He waved his hand and placed fifty copper plates directly on the floor. On the table.

    Qiao Lianlian immediately weighed him five kilograms of mutton, wrapped several pieces of oil paper, and tied the knot with straw rope so that he could carry it.

    "Thank you, little lady."

    Bi Song happily thanked him again and again, and turned around, just in time to see Gu Cheng approaching with Gu Que.

    Even though the nine-year-old boy is dressed plainly, his whole body cannot be concealed.

    Bisong frowned tightly. This young man looked so familiar. He seemed to have seen him in the capital, but who he was, he couldn't remember for a while.

    That's it.

    Let's go back and eat meat first!

    Bi Song carried the meat and returned to the house in a hurry.