Chapter 6: Borrowing a penny

Who knew that she had only finished speaking, and several villagers burst into laughter.

    Qiao pursed his lips again and again, but his eyes were cold.

    Xiao Gu Ge didn't understand why everyone laughed, and curiously grabbed Qiao Lianlian by the corner of his clothes.

    The three brothers in the room suddenly stared with fright, for fear that Qiao would kick the little girl down with repeated anger.

    Unexpectedly, Qiao repeatedly stooped to hug Gu Ge and kissed her on the cheek.

    It's really a little clever ghost, but I remembered it after teaching it again, and the time to come out was just right.

    "What are you laughing at?" Aunt Zhang was confused and glanced left and right for unknown reasons.

    Qiao squinted at her again and again, "Auntie, don't listen to the wind or rain next time. It's better to find out before you touch the porcelain. What I picked this time is a black sheep, pure black."

    "Yes, that sheep ." The fur is pretty good. Be a black leather jacket." An old Orion praised loudly.

    It can be regarded as real Qiao Lianlian's words.

    Aunt Zhang was dumbfounded at first, and then blushed like a fire, pulling her second son and ran out.

    It's really shameful to lose face to grandma's house.

    Qiao Lianlian didn't bother to care about this. She politely invited the villagers to stay for dinner, but everyone waved their hands and refused.

    A widow in this family rarely gets some meat for the children to eat. It would be really shameful if they watch the fun again.

    After sending everyone away, Qiao Lianlian closed the door and went to the kitchen.

    Gu Que was still burning, and when she saw her coming in, her eyes were a little erratic.

    Qiao glanced at the corners of her reddish mouth again and again, knowing that she had eaten it stealthily, but did not reveal it. Instead, he took out the salt jar and sprinkled two spoons of salt into the pot.

    No matter how fragrant the mutton is, it will taste delicious without salt.

    "Don't worry, since this meat is made, you must eat enough." Qiao Lianlian said gently while mixing the salt with a spatula.

    Gu Que's cheeks suddenly burst red, and she lowered her head without saying a word.

    After another ten minutes, Qiao repeatedly guessed that the salt had been sucked in, so he opened the lid of the pot and sprinkled the chopped green onions on it.

    The fragrance of mutton was inspired by the green onion, and the faint smell of mutton, just smelling it, has already fascinated a few children who have not eaten enough for a long time.

    Qiao didn't even try to squeeze, and he served a bowl by himself, and he really did it to fill them with enough food.

    Then-the pit of Gu's house suddenly became insufficient.

    The stomach, which had not been soaked in oil and water for a long time, suddenly ate large meat dishes. It would be strange not to pull it a few times.

    Qiao repeatedly reminded several children, but seeing them eat meat like crazy, even Gu Cheng's steady temperament took one bite after another, she couldn't bear to stop it.