Chapter 35: The first Side

Although the old house is an abandoned house, its area is really not small.

    Thanks to the dilapidated interior and leaking air from all sides, Qiao can't see people clearly at a glance.

    Oh, it's the sister-in-law of the Gu family.

    She rubbed Gu Lou's head, stood up, wrinkled her brows slightly, looked at a group of people who were rushing in with bluffing, and said coldly, "Why, why are

    you stepping into my house today?" Reason, I'll just hit you with the feeling of a meal.

    Sister Gu shuddered when she thought of her relentless kick, and immediately stepped back two steps and hid behind Gu Shao.

    "Don't scream, little wicked woman, even the sister-in-law, the eldest sister-in-law is like a mother, you actually treat me like this, you will be dismissed sooner or later." She poked her head and yelled.

    Qiao laughed carelessly, "Hugh, you go and let Gu Shaoxiu me, so that the five children can have my surname Qiao, I am even more happy."

    "You" Gu Dasao was frightened by her rebellious thoughts. Jump, can't even speak.

    The man who had been expressionless twisted his brows and looked away from Gu Cheng and fell on his titular daughter-in-law.

    She is about fifteen or six years old.

    He has a delicate face, a medium height, a thin body, and his wrists are even thinner as if they would break with a twist.

    She just stood calmly, with her hands folded in front of her, but inexplicably gave Gu Shao a feeling that she could kick Sister Gu anytime as long as she wanted to.

    Gu Shao shook his head, driving this feeling out of his mind.

    He spoke softly, his voice indifferent and cold, "My child, how can I     bear your last name."

    ""

Qiao was sluggish for a moment.

    Don’t remember this paragraph in the original book, Dad is back?

    What's the situation?

    "Well, I'm scared." Sister Gu took the opportunity to stretch her head again, "You wicked woman, the one who treats you is here, let you scream again, let you bully people again, and the boss is back, I think you can still What kind of splash is coming out."

    Qiao twitched the corners of his mouth again and again.

    It's not too scared, but it's a little uncomfortable.

    She had already made a decision to bring up a few children to grow up, and suddenly a man came back, she always felt a little weird.

    Wouldn't you come to snatch her baby?

    This recognition made Qiao Lianlian's face a little ugly. She subconsciously protected her children behind her and said indifferently, "You guys came in noisily today just to talk about this?"

    "What is this, you Is it a trivial matter if a man is back?" Old lady Gu was so angry, she stepped forward on crutches and gesticulated, "Hurry up and take care of your man.

    She is still lawless and accustomed to you." "Mother, ask her to take care of you." , The third uncle is going to divorce her, and it would be better to marry a good wife in the future." Sister Gu followed her up.