Chapter 109

Since Qiao went out again and again today, Gu Shao's heart kept beating.

    Putting the little song to sleep in the room, he wanted to go out to welcome Qiao Lianlian.

    "Bi Song." He called the little guard, "You look at the children at home, and I will go back."

    He left without looking back.

    He first took a donkey cart to Sixi Tower, and learned that Qiao had just left, he should have gone to the bank to save money, so he went to the bank again.

    But no one was found.

    Gu Shao was a little dazed.

    He didn't know if his feeling was wrong or what, but his heartbeat was thunderous, but he hadn't eased.

    The long street was crowded. He passed through the alley, his clothes fluttered, and he heard a familiar call in a daze.

    But when he was holding his breath, there was only the noisy and glitz of this world.

    Gu Shao stopped, and his heart was empty, as if something was missing.

    Until I heard a muffled noise.

    "Boom."

    Qiao Lianlian finally pulled the trigger, and the target was facing the person pulling her clothes.

    That was a fat man with great strength. He was complacent, but finally caught the slippery autumn woman. In the next moment, a bloody flower appeared on his belly.

    Does it hurt? It must be painful, but it is more at a loss.

    How did this woman hurt him?

    The fat man fell down with confusion, and naturally let go of his hands.

    Qiao repeatedly kicked the person in front of him, and was about to pull the second trigger, but saw a familiar face.

    It was a face with a very superior face, but with extremely ordinary eyes, but fortunately there were no particularly serious flaws. In general, it could be called a delicate face.

    But it's only delicate.

    I used to see too much Qiao and didn't notice it, but now at first glance, he actually feels that his two eyes are so awkward on his face.

    It's like a goose egg with two sesame seeds.

    If you change your eyes, maybe this face is more than just beautiful and describeable.

    "Sure enough, it's you." The man didn't know that Qiao Lianlian's thoughts had already drifted to a strange place, and he was surprised when he saw her.

    However, when she saw her being surrounded by five or six people, there was a trace of evil spirit in her eyes.

    In the blink of an eye, he rushed over from the alley.

    Qiao was shocked again and again, and subconsciously threw the short gun into the laboratory.

    When it was said that it was too late, the man rushed over, supported her shoulder with one hand, and leaned slightly, without seeing any movements, he kicked two people.

    The few remaining people were startled, and rushed over with the sticks in their hands.

    Suddenly, their hands had just been raised, and they hadn't fallen yet. As if they had been hit by a violent storm, all of them were kicked, hit the wall, and then fell to the ground.