Chapter 95

Uncle Niu's donkey cart can't go to Xianyang County.

    When a family of seven arrived in Xiyang Town, they had to change a carriage to Xieyang County.

    Gu Shao, as a man of the family, volunteered to find a carriage and a coachman.

    Gu Cheng followed him closely in the name of "helping", and asked in a low voice when he walked a little further away, "Father, do you really want to open the Laoshizi Martial Arts Hall?"

    Gu Cheng was not surprised.

    With such a distinguished status, his father actually wants to teach some children who are running around to learn martial arts? Can he stand it?

    Obviously he clap his hands and someone will send money.

    Obviously his family has a wealth of wealth, and he will never spend that money in his entire life.

    "Father, you are cautious." Gu Cheng said seriously.

    Gu Shao glanced at his eldest son, and said in an understatement, "Back then, you yelled and hugged, and now you go to the private school in a donkey cart every day, and learn what you have learned again. How do you feel."

    Gu Cheng, ""It's

    both father and son. Why bother with each other.

    The two men quietly found a carriage and let the mothers sit inside, while the two men stayed outside by the door.

    In less than half an hour, Xianyang County arrived.

    Qiao repeatedly got out of the car with Gu Ge and walked along the crowd to the most lively place.

    As she walked, she discovered a strange thing.

    It seems that all the people are gathering in one place, as if something very interesting happened there.

    Qiao Lianlian herself is not too curious, but she has a few curious children.

    Especially Gu Que, the little girl grabbed Qiao Lianlian's sleeves without letting go, insisted, "Mother, let's go and take a look, just take a look, take a look."

    Qiao Lianlian couldn't help her, and walked over with the whole family. .

    Walking on, I arrived at the gate of the county government.

    She suddenly remembered something and looked at Gu Que.

    Gu Que returned her with an innocent smile, but her eyes were a bit proud.

    As if to say: Look, mother, I will show you a good show.

    Qiao Lianlian's heart stagnated for a moment.

    If it weren't for this smile, she would have almost forgotten. Gu Que was also a frightening female demon in the later part of the book, and a great villain who was extremely vengeful and must repay her.

    During this period of time, I was too close to the children. I always felt that my five children were little angels, but I forgot that they were not weak and kind little white flowers in their nature.

    Qiao Lianlian stood silently at the gate of the county government, surrounded by noisy people, all piled together to watch the excitement.

    Someone didn’t

    know , so they asked, “What’s going on here? Why are they at the gate of the county government?” There was an answer who knew the truth, “The case of stealing my brother’s house was judged a few days ago, and I heard that the two thieves will be brought to justice It's just a parade."