Chapter 53

The little girl was not very old, but she cried loudly.

    She shouted so clearly, not only the people on the road, but also the neighbors around him could hear clearly.

    Aunt Liu quickly opened the door and ran out, "What's wrong, what's wrong?"

    Qiao did not speak again and again.

    In other words, she had no expression from the beginning, Gu Ge was always crying and howling.

    Until Gu Shao rushed forward, he took Gu Ge with one hand and embraced her with the other.

    Qiao wanted to resist again and again instinctively.

    But the man's strength was so great that he held her in a hand with irresistibility.

    "What's wrong." Gu Shao frowned tightly. "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Who is bullying you?"

    Qiao Lianlian felt a little shocked in his heart.

    I don't know if it is because of the masculine breath with strong hormones, or because of his immediate comfort.

    Fortunately, she quickly regained her composure, pushed Gu Shao away hard, and instead held Aunt Liu's hand.

    "Xiao Qiao, what's the matter with you?" Aunt Liu looked around her nervously, making sure that there were no missing arms, legs, and no obvious blood stains. Then he let out a long sigh of relief, "said the aunt. What difficulties have you encountered?"

    Gu Shao gave a wry smile next to him, and then began to comfort the little girl.

    "Auntie, it's nothing serious." Qiao dropped his head again and again, choked up in his voice, "It was because I accidentally bumped into a guest in Sixi Building, and the soup was spilled on their clothes. I would pay a hundred taels of silver."

    "Ah. "Aunt Liu was shocked, "One hundred taels, can this clothes be washed?"

    Qiao wept and shook his head, "I said at the time that he could wash it for him, but he said that the clothes were made of silk. If it is done, it will be discarded after washing. One hundred taels of silver is still the depreciated price. The original price is three or four hundred taels."

    Aunt Liu stood there.

    Three or four hundred taels of silver may not be earned in a lifetime for the dealers.

    Now, Xiao Qiao

    wants to pay people so much money, she is flustered and at a loss, "What can I do? "

    Qiao was sobbing with his head down, but when he heard this, there was a violent shock in his heart.

    "Auntie," she raised her head, her nose spreading, "No, really no need."

    "You kid, you don't need to see me, if you don't pay someone else's money, what can they do if they sue the officer, and then arrest you." Go in, the five children can suffer." Aunt Liu sighed, "Auntie feels distressed when you take out the money, but you can earn it in the end. Don't talk to your aunt. Use it first."

    "Auntie, you keep it. "Qiao repeatedly wiped away tears, "This money, I don't need it."

    She was telling the truth.

    Aunt Liu mistakenly thought that she was going to die with others, and waved her hands again and again in fright, "Pay it back if you don’t have money, you can make money if you don’t have money, but if you don’t have people, you will be gone, Xiao Qiao."