Chapter 75

The last time Gu Lou's leg was bruised, Qiao repeatedly asked Bi Song to send the bully to the county office, and said that he would repay him.

    After that, I have been busy with all kinds of things, and I haven't met Bi Song, and the promised reward has never been realized.

    Qiao Lian even felt a little embarrassed in his heart, "It turned out to be Little Brother Bisong. I blamed me for speaking of it. I'm too busy these days, and I don't have time to find you."

    "It's okay, I've heard about it." Bisong smiled slyly. "Ms. Qiao is busy because her husband-in-law is back, isn't she?"

    Qiao lowered his head and smiled helplessly. These boring people love to pass on other people's gossip.

    Especially between young couples.

    "So I can understand it." Bi Song blinked and sighed suddenly, "It's my father, who didn't know where he was going, so I was waiting for him here." The

    obvious loss in his eyes made Qiao even unaware. Do you want to comfort him.

    Fortunately, after a short while, Bi Song recovered and turned to smile, "Miss Qiao, those two bullies have been severely punished, and they are still in the prison of the county government."

    Qiao sighed again and again. "Thank you, Bisong, for this. I will cook in Sixi Building in the future. I have to try every dish. You will try it for me in the future, okay?"

    One dish is nothing. , If it is the first part of a newly researched dish, it makes a lot of sense.

    Especially for foodies like Bisong.

    "That feeling is good." As expected, Bi Song's eyes lit up immediately.

    Qiao nodded with a smile, tugged Gu Shao, then talked to Bi Song, and then filed out.

    From beginning to end, Gu Shao kept his head down and said nothing.

    But even so, Bi Song stared at his back suspiciously.

    How can this person's back look familiar?

    He tried to chase after him, but was attracted by the braised leg of lamb that the younger brother next to him carried over.

    Well, I haven't eaten braised pork today.

    Come on!

    Qiao Lianlian didn't realize that Gu Shao was a little strange until he walked out of Sixi Tower.

    But who is not strange.

    Qiao repeatedly thought that he had brought down the two robbers alone, and didn't want to ask anything.

    The two returned to Gujia Village in Uncle Niu's donkey cart.

    Gu Ge was already leaning at the door of the house looking through her eyes. Seeing her parents, she rushed over like a rabbit.

    Gu Shao stretched out his hands and watched the little girl rush into the arms of her mother next door.

    Forget it, these little white-eyed wolves.

    Obviously he was their savior, but one by one knew that he was close to the Qiao family.

    Gu Shao bubbling with sour heart.

    Qiao Lianlian didn't know this. She happily walked into the wing room with her little girl, and began to think about the food for Sixi Building this month.