Chapter 26: Selling a small wonton

Qiao smiled with relief, "It's me."

    "Mother is back." The children all jumped up.

    Gu Ge even lifted his bubbling face in the warm water, and rushed towards it.

    "Mother."

    As soon as Qiao Lian put the bamboo basket halfway, he had to reach out and hug Gu Ge, "Are you hungry, can you still eat wonton this morning?"

    " Okay ." The

    children said in unison.

    Gu Que sensibly took the bamboo basket from Qiao Lianlian's hand, and was caught off guard by seeing a bloody white goose, which scared her to throw the bamboo basket and screamed.

    The little white goose who was hit and almost belched: ""

    "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid." Qiao hurriedly put a hand around the eldest girl's shoulder and comforted her, "This is what I picked up on the mountain. A goose is injured. If you don’t like it, I’ll send it back to the mountain."

    "Ah, why do you want to send it back." Gu Lou looked disappointed, "Is it stewed?"

    The little one in the bamboo basket. The white goose craned its neck and screamed twice in protest.

    "Mother, it called." Gu Ge slipped out of Qiao Lianlian's arms and looked at the little white goose in the bamboo basket. "It's so cute, mother, we don't eat it. Wouldn't it be good to raise it?"

    Qiao Lianliankan Several children in a circle.

    Gu Que looked disgusted, Gu Lou was full of eagerness, Gu Lou had no objection, Gu Zhong and Gu Ge both wanted to raise it.

    She pondered for a moment, "It's time to raise a guard pet at home. If my mother is not at home, she can protect and protect you."

    As far as she knows, this big white goose is also very painful when it twists. A vicious dog.

    "Mother agreed to raise it."

    Gu Ge was very happy, touching the head of the little white goose, "You will be our family in the future."

    "This goose is so white, let's call it Xiaobai." Gu Zhong said softly.

    "What is Xiaobai? I think it is called Big Fat. I heard Grandma Liu said that geese are especially good for eating. I don't know how much food to eat at home in the future." Gu Lou was particularly upset, dragging her lame legs away. NS.

    Gu Zhong could understand the feelings of the twin brothers, and did not speak.

    But Gu Ge's eyes lit up, "I think Big Fat is good, so let's call it Big Fat."

    No one would care about this with a child, so the name of Little White Goose was settled-Big Fat.

    Qiao repeatedly drugged the fat fat, and took the torn cotton wool to make a simple nest for it.

    Fatty is also very good, he doesn't run or move, he even knows to go to the yard when he poops, not in his den.

    Gu Que, who is in charge of home hygiene every day, said, ""

    Qiao repeatedly took out most of the pot of wontons left over from yesterday, cooked them in the same way, and served them separately, which is today's breakfast.

    The children didn't dislike being greasy and crooked, on the contrary, they shouted deliciously. If it weren't for Qiao's forbidding them to eat too much, they must have a crooked belly.