Chapter 2: Acting School Qiao Lian lian

Qiao followed the sound again and again, just to see a huge pit, which should have been dug out by a large animal, and the cry for help came from the pit.

    She hurriedly stretched her head carefully and saw a boy and a girl shrinking in the pit, calling helplessly.

    The boy is about five or six years old, and one leg is a bit inconvenient, so he can't climb out of the pit.

    The girl is seven or eight years old, with a beautiful appearance and a thin body. The only pair of eyes is like a jackal, a dog, and leopard, with a bit of vigilance in her fierceness.

    When they saw Qiao Lianlian, the two children closed their mouths together, their expressions all turned into horror.

    "Mother, mother, we didn't mean to not go back." The boy took the lead and said in a panic, "I slipped into the pit, and the second sister got down to save me. Let's go now and go back now."

    He was in a hurry. He climbed up, but fell back into the pit again and again because of his bad legs.

    "Okay." Qiao pinched his eyebrows with a little headache, and stopped the boy's actions.

    The original owner has gone a hundred, but left her with such a big mess. There are also these few children who look timid, but have hatred under their eyes. Except for the youngest Gu Ge, I am afraid that everyone else is uncomfortable. and.

    "It's fine."

    Qiao sighed again and again, looked around, looked for a relatively thick branch, reached into the bottom of the pit, and said loudly, "You hold this end, I will pull you up." The

    boy was terrified. Looking at her, he stretched out his hand very reluctantly.

    In his memory, the stepmother always beat and scolded them, and occasionally showed a hint of kindness, just to continue teasing them.

    But the eldest brother and the second sister said, they can't resist this woman, even if they pretend, they must pretend to be obedient and obedient.

    Therefore, even though he knew he would fall back into the pit hard, the boy closed his eyes and resigned himself to grabbing the branch.

    But the next moment.

    With a "hurry up", he felt that he was suddenly pulled up by the volley, and when he could react again, he was already standing on the edge of the pit.

    Qiao Lianlian, the vicious stepmother pulled out the branch and looked at him caringly, "How about it, is it frozen?" The

    boy was speechless, all this was so different from what he thought.

    "It's okay." Qiao repeatedly put him aside and dragged the girl up again, before asking, "

    Where is the boss?" The boss Gu Cheng, the oldest child of the five siblings, is nine years old this year, with a gloomy and indifferent personality. He is the biggest and darkest villain in the book, because of his ruthless heart, he left the deepest impression on Qiao Lianlian.

    "Big brother, big brother is leaving first" the boy whispered.

    Qiao pursed his lips again and again.

    Unexpectedly, the villain was so young at such a young age, his heart was already so hard, and he left his younger brother and sister in the snow pit, and he was indeed the cruelest man in the book.

    "Then let's go back too." She sighed and touched the boy's head, "Lest everyone be worried."

    Qiao took the two children to the dilapidated old house again and again, and inevitably encountered people from the same village on the road.