Chapter 73: Gu Shao's love rival

Qiao scratched his hair again and again.

    She didn't expect that she just kindly saved the individual, and it became a problem.

    Obviously, the taller one is Li Chunhua and the hot tempered one is Li Chunhua. Why is she now leaning against Qiao Lianlian like a cat.

    It's really a big bird.

    "Will you give me a gift?" Li Chunhua pulled Qiao Lianlian's sleeve, her tone trembling slightly, with a vaguely coquettish tone.

    Qiao opened his eyes again and again, and the good man finally nodded in vain, "Fine, I will put the bamboo basket back first, I haven't gone back for a long time, I am afraid the child will cry."

    Li Chunhua burst into tears and laughed tightly. Followed behind her without relaxing a step.

    Aunt Liu's house.

    Gu Que jumped up when he heard the knock on the door, and ran over to open the door quickly.

    Seeing Qiao Lianlian, her eyes lit up, and when she saw Li Chunhua, she suddenly cold her face.

    She slammed the door open, and said loudly, "Father, daddy, someone is looking for you."

    Gu Shao was working in the old mansion, happily, raising her head and seeing that it was Li Chunhua, he said He threw away the stone bricks in his hand without sending out, and continued to work in a place with a large number of people.

    Qiao Lianlian, "

    Do you think that if you change places with a lot of people, women who like you will not stick to you?"

    It's really not sticking anymore.

    Li Chunhua didn't look after Gu Shao, not only that, because there were so many men working in the old house, she quickly got into the house where Qiao Lian lived sideways.

    Gu Que opened her mouth slightly and glanced at Qiao Lianlian.

    Qiao laughed at her again and again, without telling the eldest daughter what had just happened.

    Although Li Chunhua has not suffered any substantial harm, it is still a bad thing after all. If it can be covered, it must be covered so as not to damage her reputation.

    "Mother." Gu Ge was playing in the house by herself. When she saw Qiao coming back again and again, she staggered and rushed over when she threw the things on her hand. "Mother, Xiao Ge'er missed her mother."

    Qiao greeted her again and again . , Copied the little girl into her arms, and the two of them whirled and sat on the edge of the bed together.

    "Is Xiao Ge'er behaved today?" Qiao asked again and again.

    "Good, very good, Xiao Ge'er cried many times when she thought about her, but her sister said that she can't cry, Xiao Ge'er never cried." Gu Ge whispered.

    Qiao's heart melted again and again.

    She rubbed the little girl’s head, and kissed her forehead again, "Ge'er is so good, Ge'er is the best child."

    Gu Ge laughed happily, and kissed her mother on the head. one time.

    The two of you, the two of you, when you come and I go together, they kissed each other a lot before stopping.

    Li Chunhua looked at her, her eyes filled with envy.

    Qiao played with Gu Ge for a while before discussing with her softly, "Little Ge'er, mother is going to send Aunt Chunhua home. It will only take half an hour. Ge'er will wait for her mother at home, OK."