Chapter 46

This night.

    Some people are embarrassed, but others sleep well all night.

    Qiao Lianlian is the one who sleeps well.

    She woke up early in the morning, Gu Cheng was already practicing boxing, and when she saw her, the little boy smiled shyly.

    "Practice well." Qiao praised his elder son again and again, and began to work on breakfast.

    Over the past few days, she has eaten too much noodles and noodles. She is afraid that the children will get tired, so she decided to change her taste.

    Of course, the biggest reason is to get a hundred taels of silver.

    Now, the family's savings have jumped from sixty-five, two-seven hundred copper coins to one hundred and sixty-five two seven hundred eighty coins, can she be upset?

    "What do you want to eat, let's have soup dumplings." Qiao muttered to himself again and again.

    It’s cold now, and the big bone soup cooked a few days ago at home is still there.

    The skin is freshly rolled, and warm water with a little salt is the key to the strength of the soup foreskin.

    The wrapped dough should be thrown out to wake up until the dough is smooth. Qiao Lianlian took advantage of this time to chop up the pork that he bought yesterday, add fresh powder, green onion, ginger, garlic water, a little sugar, salt, soy sauce, and an appropriate amount of sesame oil, and mix well.

    The filling is fragrant, moist, and delicious.

    Finally, add the bone jelly, stir well, and wrap it with a rolled thin and moisturized skin.

    It just so happened that Gu Que woke up at this meeting, and ran over to cook the pot for her mother after washing up.

    "Mother, what are you eating today?" The little girl was attracted by the frozen bones at a glance.

    "Gun soup dumplings." Qiao laughed again and again and took the small bowl he bought when selling wontons to hold the dumpling dumplings, and put them in the steamer separately.

    This is to prevent the bones from breaking the skin after freezing and leaking the soup.

    That's the essence of soup dumplings.

    "Okay." Gu Que was very happy, dancing and dancing.

    When the flames were raging, she glanced at the father and eldest brother in the yard, lowered her voice, "Did you get it, mother?"

    Qiao's movements stopped again and again, and the corners of her mouth were raised high.

    It is said that the girl is an intimate little padded jacket, she now knows what it means.

    When I went to Gu's house yesterday, Gu Que looked upset and complained about her father's badness.

    Joe again and again kindly enlighten a bit and told her, "If you always do this to your father, he will be getting with the pro-Gu, Gu would not say when Zhuangzhuang own son, can you happy?"

    "That's less Happy." The eldest girl was angry and said, "I will never forgive him."

    "That's not right. After all, it is your father. Although he is a little straighter, you can't just push him away like this." Qiao repeatedly touched the top of her girl's hairy head, "Quie'er is so smart, she should know what to do, right?"