Chapter 41

Joe backhanded things back into the laboratory again and again.

    The speed is so fast that even Gu Shao has such good eyesight and can't see clearly.

    "How is sir?" She stood up and asked softly.

    The old man cleared his throat, feeling the comfort he had been missing for a long time, his eyes lit up, "Much more comfortable, much more comfortable."

    "That's good." Qiao nodded repeatedly, turned around, and stretched out his hands to Gu Ge. .

    The little girl didn't have much memory of this dad. She was stuffed over just now and was writhing uncomfortably.

    Finally, the mother turned around and stretched out her hand, she rushed over without hesitation.

    Gu Shao let go of the little girl's short legs with a helpless expression.

    "Cough cough, cough cough." The

    old man coughed twice and frowned. "The comfortable feeling just now faded and there was some discomfort, but it seems to be a little lighter than before."

    "That's just a relief effect, really. Take medicine if you want to cure the disease." Qiao repeatedly said.

    Just now, when she listened to the old gentleman's voice outside the door, she felt something was wrong, guessing that he might be suffering from bronchitis.

    She kicked in and saw the old gentleman's appearance, she was sure.

    It must be acute bronchitis.

    Medicine is not developed in this era, and many diseases may be misdiagnosed as others. Chronic bronchitis is just uncomfortable for people, but acute bronchitis may induce pneumonia and cause death.

    But Mr. Guan looked like he should not have pneumonia yet.

    "Take the medicine? I have been taking the medicine for several days, but it hasn't improved, and it's getting worse." The old man sighed, "Maybe the old man's time is up, and it's time to leave."

    Qiao sniffed the air again and again . The strong smell of Chinese medicine pursed his mouth, "Mr.'s medicine should be wrong. Don't take it anymore."

    "Don't eat, don't eat, you're going to die anyway, why bother taking some bitter medicine to embarrass yourself." The old gentleman waved his hand.

    "I mean, don't take these medicines, take the medicine I gave." Qiao put Gu Ge down again and again, and walked two steps out alone.

    When she reached a place where she would not be seen, she took out the two plates of cephalosporin from the laboratory. She wanted to pull out all of them, but she didn't have any medicine bottles on hand, so she pulled out only two or three meals of medicine.

    "This medicine has three meals a day, one meal two pills, and it will be fine after a few days." Qiao repeatedly put the medicine on the bedside of the old man.

    Gu Shao's eyes were full of surprise.

    This woman, not only does she cook delicious food, she also treats people's illnesses?

    Without any doubt, the old man sat up strenuously, wanting to take medicine immediately.

    If this were to be set aside, he would certainly not trust others casually, but this lady was too powerful, and two or more strokes eased his heart-wrenching discomfort.