Chapter 44: Gu Shao's attitude

"My third uncle is at this age, how can I still ask the family for money? Didn't you say that you have small savings? It is enough for you to have a wife." Sister Gu took care of the old lady to rest, and hurried over to talk.

    This is what Gu Shao waited for.

    "It's still enough to marry a daughter-in-law. Just after marrying a daughter-in-law, it's not enough to support the family, mother, can you bear to watch how many grandchildren go hungry and cold?" Gu Shao's gaze was directed towards Mrs. Gu.

    "Old Mrs. Gu" "

    Why do you want to give up a wicked woman so troublesome."

    She, she suddenly regretted a little bit.

    "Um, the third child." Sister Gu said politely next to me. "Our family is not rich either. It's okay to give something to eat and drink, but school, dowry, Shuxiu, some of these don’t exist, I’m afraid it’s.

    She can't afford to support it. " She hasn't afforded school yet, so why should she support Gu Cheng's little thing!"

    impossible!

    Absolutely impossible!

    "Yes, yes, yes, you can just give you some food to stay hungry, but you have to be pampered, our family doesn't have that ability." Mrs. Gu didn't have that kind of tactfulness when she spoke.

    Gu Shao looked over with a cold look.

    Old lady Gu was shocked, thinking that this son was going to violently kill.

    But when she took a closer look, the Senliang in the third son's eyes disappeared again.

    "Mother." Gu Shao sighed for a long time," you said, if you could have thought that way before, it would be great. "

    "What do you mean? "Lady Gu is a little unclear.

    "When the news of my death came before, it would be great if my mother was willing to give a few children a bite of food without sending them out and almost let their mother starve to death in the old house." Gu Shao put his fist on his forehead. .

    God knows what kind of annoyance he had when he heard that several of his precious children were almost frozen to death and starved to death.

    Fortunately, the tragedy did not happen.

    Fortunately, they are all fine.

    "This" Mrs. Gu's face was a little bit uncontrollable.

    She felt wrong when she drove away Qiao's and a few children before. This is to let the neighbors think of her.

    But the eldest wife said that these children look nothing like the third child, and they may not be the third child.

    Only then did she ruthlessly drive away people.

    Who would have thought that the third child returned.

    Old lady Gu regretted it, and was afraid that the third child would talk about it.

    Fortunately, the third child didn't mention that, as filial as before, the old lady Gu's heart was put back in her stomach.

    In the end, what should come is still coming, and what should be mentioned still needs to be mentioned.

    Gu Shaoyi said this, not to mention Mrs. Gu, even the sister-in-law of the Gu family dared not speak.

    There was a moment of silence in Gu Jiatang's room.

    Gu Shao calm down a little the next mood, tone cold Road, "repudiation shelve this issue, and if someone mention is that Shao Gu had told me can not afford to have any grudges against Shao Gu is with me."

    "Mother, it is not good body Please doctor, you will not neglect the treatment, and you can't blindly follow everything else."

    Gu Shao finished speaking, and left.

    He was tall and fast, and he reached the gate in just three or two steps.

    Reach out and slide the door.

    It happened to see Qiao who was smiling and not smiling outside.

----

HELLO everyone, I wanna recommend another story named "After crossing, I was pregnant with the child of my enemy"

It was quite good! You can see it on my profile<333