Chapter 58

Feeling helpless, Gu Cheng put down the book in his hand, picked up the little fat brother with some effort, and walked out with difficulty.

    It just so happened that Joe brought out the fried sausage again and again, and the fragrant smell came straight to the tip of his nose.

    Feeling excited, Gu Lou stretched his arms forward, almost knocking Gu Cheng down.

    Fortunately, Gu Shao took a hand and hugged his fat son to avoid his second fracture.

    "Mother, it smells so good, what is this." Just like that, the little fat man was still worried about delicious food.

    Qiao did not dare to pass the sausage to him directly, fearing that the little fat man would burn his tongue, "Wait a minute, don't worry, everyone has a share."

    Gu Lou's round eyes were watery, and he knew his mother said he had him. There must be his, even though his heart was still anxious, the little fat man held it back abruptly, and instead hugged his father's neck and sniffed vigorously.

    Gu Shao, ""

    Why is there the illusion that my son treats my neck as a sausage? Could it be that this kid wants to have a bite?

    Fortunately, before Gu Lou spoke to his father's neck, Qiao repeatedly divided the sausages into one.

    Pure meat sausages, after being boiled and fried, the aroma is brought to the fullest, and the index finger is moved just by smelling it.

    Put it in your mouth and bite it lightly, the crunchy casing burst, revealing pure meat filling without a trace of starch, with a faint sweetness and wine smell.

    Among them, the diced lean meat drives the taste, the mashed lean meat presents fineness, and the fat diced meat makes the meat bursting with juice when it is bitten. The three are in one, and one is indispensable.

    The rich sensuality rolls on the tip of the tongue, chewed by the teeth, and the faint sweet aroma reverberates in the mouth, making people love more and more love, more and more love, just can't stop.

    Joe even fryed more than 20 sections of sausages, but they were still swept away.

    You know, the length of her stay is twice that of ordinary sausages.

    "It's delicious, it's so delicious. Thanks to the old lady Xiao Qiao, I can have this oral." Aunt Liu yelled, clutching her belly, "I feel like I have gained a lot these days. I eat Xiao Qiao's meat every day. Hey, master, do you think I'm fat?"

    Uncle Liu cursed the residual sausage oil on his fingers, and shook his head very eagerly, "No, you are not fat, you are not fat

    anytime ." Nodded contentedly.

    Qiao Lian laughed aside.

    Between husband and wife, when they are old, there are not many people who can love each other like Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu. Although they are ordinary, the kind of happiness is beyond hope for many people.

    "Mother, I still want to eat tomorrow." Xiao Gu Lou clutched his bulging belly and begged his mother, "Will I still eat this tomorrow?"

    Qiao Lian glanced at the full one hanging on the clothes pole. Row of sausages, nodded refreshingly, "Okay, no problem."

    Anyway, there are more sausages, just cook more.

    Gu Lou cheered happily.

    But no one laughed at him this time, because Joe's sausages were so delicious that everyone didn't want to eat just one meal.