Chapter 81: Gu Shao's Mood

At the critical moment, Qiao repeatedly relieved the pain of his elder son.

    "We will buy these little things later, and we will go home after buying some food."

    Xieyang County has more supplies than Xiyang Town, and even small vegetables are available.

    Qiao was so happy in his heart that he bought several of them back.

    She also saw shrimp and crabs in the aquatic market, which are all good things. Shrimp farmers need to endure the cold to catch sleeping shrimps in the river, so the price is more expensive.

    Ordinary pork is only seven or eight wen per catty, but this shrimp is more than 30 wen per catty.

    But this couldn't resist Qiao's enthusiasm for buying shrimp again and again. She bought seven or eight catties from the store in one breath, and the owner of the shrimp couldn't be seen smiling.

    This is a big customer.

    The boss will be a man, and after paying all the money, he will add a few more big river prawns to Qiao Lianlian.

    At this time, both parties are very satisfied.

    "Go, go home." Even though I spent a lot of money today, it was also very rewarding, and Qiao Lianlian was still happy in his heart.

    Gu Shao rented a carriage as early as when she was buying shrimp.

    A horse-drawn carriage is thirty cents more expensive than a donkey carriage, but it is faster than a donkey carriage, and more spacious and comfortable than a donkey carriage.

    A family of seven got into the donkey cart.

    Gu Lou and Gu Zhong were sitting at the bottom, Xiaozui kept chirping, eating cakes bought by his mother.

    Gu Que and Gu Cheng sat in the middle, one lit his clothes happily, and the other stared at the clothes with hatred.

    Qiao Lianlian and Gu Shao were sitting on the outermost side, holding the sleeping little Gu Ge in their arms, and they were talking with each other.

    The coachman is a talkative person. Seeing them like this, he couldn't help saying, "What a happy family."

    Joe shook the little girl who turned over and did not speak.

    Gu Shao's heart trembled suddenly.

    A person

    they do but it was a person's state of ah.

    She brought the girls to buy things, and he waited with the boys, carrying bamboo baskets for them, and clothes for them.

    Is this a family?

    Gu Shao took a quick glance at Qiao Lianlian, and just saw her humming softly. It was a novel tune that had never been heard, but it was so calm and gentle that people couldn't bear to interrupt.

    Her small white face was full of maternal brilliance, and her eyes were also filled with a soft smile, which made people intoxicated with a glance.

    The man's heart suddenly tightened. It was obvious that he was not the real Gu Shao, but at this moment, he was a little nostalgic for the damn atmosphere and the time spent together at this moment.

    Obviously, these do not belong to him.

    Gu Shao's breathing became heavier and heavier, and in the cold winter, there were waves of mist.