Chapter 84

Since the last time Qiao Lianlian suffered a big loss and lost all her face, Sister Gu hadn't seen Qiao Lianlian for a long time.

    It's not that Gu's family village is big, but that she walks around Qiao every time.

    This was the first time she had killed her aggressively, and Qiao raised her eyebrows curiously.

    "You" Sister Gu just said the first word, and seeing Qiao Lianlian's eyes, she swallowed and took a step back subconsciously.

    "Mother, what's wrong with you?" Gu Zhuangzhuang looked blank.

    Sister Gu glanced at her son and then at Gu Cheng. After all, she was unwilling to gain the upper hand. "Don’t always treat your own son as a treasure, and other people’s sons. You say that our family cannot be strong, our family is strong. strong on the line to show you, right Zhuangzhuang. " "

    Yes. "Gu Zhuangzhuang apparently by his speech Mother passion for the infection, a chest," I will let Mr. Li received my! "

    just At this time, Uncle Niu drove the donkey cart over, and the two of them sat down in the middle position.

    The donkey carriage was originally limited, and it was at the entrance of the village. Before Uncle Niu came over, he brought several aunts and aunts with him. Now the donkey carriage is almost empty when the two are sitting in a big way.

    Qiao Lianlian's face was a little heavy.

    But the mothers didn’t notice anything, they were still complaining to others, "My son will go to school today, and then he will get a champion and go to the capital to be an official. Some old people in the province look at people in the cracks of the door and look down on them. Oh, what's so arrogant, the ancestors said, what is 30 years and what is 30 years?"

    A slightly educated aunt pursed her lips, "Thirty years in Hedong, 30 years in Hexi."

    "Yes, yes, 30 years in Hedong, 30 years in Hexi, don't bully the young and poor." Gu Dasao seemed to have some support, said proudly, "Strong and strong, go to school well, I will definitely overtake those little people."

    Gu Zhuangzhuang nodded resolutely, and then secretly spread his palms as if he was aiming at something, but he closed it soon.

    At this time, the aunts and aunts around had already started to praise the two mothers and sons.

    Only Uncle Niu gently shook his head.

    There is nothing wrong with giving off children to study and expecting them to become a dragon.

    But everything is based on "want to step on someone else's feet", then the morality collapses and it can't stand up.

    What's more, Gu Cheng's excellence is obvious to all in Gujiacun.

    "Old folks, take your legs back and let Gu Cheng sit up too. He still has to go to school." Uncle Niu said.

    "That's not okay, my leg hurts and I can't curl up." Sister Gu sneered, not only did not retract, but also opened the leg spreader. "Why, I'm paying for the car. Can't I sit like this?"

    Of course not. Wouldn't it reduce the number of people in the car?

    But they are all in the same village. Uncle Niu is not easy to say this ugly thing, so he can only frown and say, "Gu Cheng, this kid still has to sit."

    " Ca n't sit, let him sit in the car." Gu Dasao didn't. Kind and authentic.

    Uncle Niu was completely helpless, looked at Qiao Lianlian and sighed-he had done his best.