Chapter 103

The young man in Yunxi Tower rushed over as he ran and said out of breath, "The shopkeeper, something has happened."

    "What's wrong?" Shopkeeper Qian frowned, a little unhappy, "Even if something happened ." Son, you can't come over with such bluffing."

    This is the lobby of the restaurant, where guests come and go. It doesn't matter if the boy bluffs like this, many people looked over and were surprised.

    The treasurer Qian had to appease everyone, "Don't panic, you guys don't do anything, I'm disturbing everyone, please continue to eat." After

    saying this, he stared at the boy fiercely.

    The young man wiped the sweat from his head with a grievance on his face, "The shopkeeper, the matter is really urgent."

    "You can't shout in an emergency. You have to tell me in a low voice. If you run over with such a shout, what should you do if it affects the restaurant's business? "The treasurer Qian groaned in a low voice.

    The young man was a little frightened, so he didn't dare to say anything again, and instead moved to the treasurer of Qian, and muttered a few words in a low voice.

    "What are you talking about, I didn't hear clearly." The treasurer Qian had a little back in his ears when he was middle-aged.

    The man raised the volume a little and said it again.

    "What?" The treasurer Qian still didn't hear clearly.

    Folks anxious, raise the voice said, "the guests to dinner came back at noon to find, better head diarrhea, as well as from a rash, treasurer, and you go and see it."

    Money Oh, treasurer I heard it clearly, I was about to feel happy for my ears, and in the next moment, I digested the content of the guy's words and froze in place.

    "Guests noon diarrhea?" He Dengyuan his eyes, "there is no doctor to find? OK we are out in the building of rice caused it?"

    "Please have a doctor, and it's not a diarrhea Two." The guy was about to cry in a hurry, "You go out and have a look."

    At this point, the treasurer Qian didn't dare to delay any more, and hurriedly ran outside the Yunxi Building.

    It happened to see more than a dozen guests being held or held by their family members, standing weakly outside.

    As soon as they saw the treasurer Qian, someone yelled, "The shopkeeper, our

    owner has something wrong with the food in your restaurant. Don't you hurry over and have a look." Others also yelled, "Yes, I will leave as soon as I get home. I thought it was because I ate too much, but the doctor said that it was food poisoning. The shopkeeper Qian might as well explain to us that if you eat a meal in your Yunxi Building, why is it still poisoned?”

    If you say a person It was proved to be poisoned, and I wondered if I had eaten indiscriminately.

    As a result, a large number of people here, a dozen or twenty guests were poisoned, and they all happened to have eaten in Yunxi Tower.

    Injustice and debt are in charge.

    Now Zi Yunxi Tower is not clear about the life and death.

    The treasurer Qian is one and two big, but fortunately he has been a treasurer for decades. He hurriedly waved his hand to ask the young man to invite a doctor, and at the same time comforted many customers.