Chapter 64

When she saw her aunt, she stood up abruptly, "Hey, why did Hunan Embroidery come? You did it yourself? Where's your girl?"

    Gu Shao's face turned dark.

    Back then, Gu Shao didn't want to marry his cousin Li Chunhua, but the old lady Gu was very rare about Li Chunhua. She often thought of ways to match the two people. In the end, Gu Shao got angry.

    Later, after marrying a better Qiao family, Mrs. Gu stopped mentioning Li Chunhua.

    Until now, Qiao has repeatedly become pungent and powerful, angering the old lady Gu, and she simply recites Li Chunhua's goodness again.

    "Chunhua went out to work." Her aunt changed the subject after just one sentence, "Old sister-in-law, I heard that you are very angry these few days, I came here to see you specially." The

    old lady Gu was angry, "It's not you yet. The kid next to me irritated me. It is considered that this son was born in vain, and when he married his wife, he would forget his mother. It is better to throw it into a water tank and drown when he was born."

    "Sister-in-law, you said that." She glanced at it and walked over and patted Mrs. Gu's hand, "Tell me how much money Shaoer has sent you over the years. If you really want to choke him to death, you can see how you live."

    Gu The old lady stopped talking for a while.

    After the head of the Gu family was gone, it was too difficult for her to take the three children alone, but fortunately, she sent Gu Shao to be a guard in exchange for a few taels of silver.

    At that time, I was thinking of selling this son and not wanting it.

    Who knows that my son met a kind host, and I heard that he has a special status and treated him very well. He not only taught him kung fu, but also gave him monthly bills.

    From one or two every month, to three and two, to five and two.

    Gu Shao hadn't stayed a minute, and sent them all back.

    Relying on the money, Mrs. Gu married the eldest and second wife, built a new house and moved the whole family out of the dilapidated old house.

    If there is no Gu Shao, then there is no Gu family now.

    But Mrs. Gu didn't want to admit Gu Shao's contribution to the family. In her opinion, it should be.

    Isn't it right for a son to adopt a mother? Is there anything worth saying?

    My aunt knew what Mrs. Gu was thinking. She sighed, “It’s not right to say that my son has grown up and he listened to his wife. Back then, my brother listened to you a lot, and didn’t even listen to my mother’s words, sister-in-law. Forgot?"

    Mrs. Gu didn't speak, how could she forget that she was also young, and she had an unparalleled affection with her husband and son-in-law, and had a deep affection.

    She also knows the state and the feelings between the young couple.

    She is just unhappy.

    Why do people's daughter-in-law treat her mother-in-law with respect, for fear of being scorned?

    Why is it that Qiao is so cold and arrogant and lofty, still thinking of the law to calculate her.

    Didn't give her a hint of goodness, but wanted her to look good?

    dream!

    "Old sister-in-law, don't forget, I used to be for you," my aunt suddenly mentioned the past.