Chapter 19

Although some inexplicable people appeared, Qiao's interest continued unabated.

    The food she had stocked at home two days ago had already been eaten, so she decided to take the children to buy some food, and then some cakes for Xiao Glutton.

    "Mother, I want to eat fleshy, fleshy." Gu Lou yelled while holding his stepmother's thigh.

    Qiao couldn't help but laugh again and again.

    "Every house you have to eat half a halogen lamb leg of lamb, also eat meat." Gu Magpie despicable third brother looked at, "eat less, does your mother have to make money."

    Gu floor and biting of lips , Lowered his head aggrieved.

    Oh, my sister is a badass, and my sister doesn't feed him meat.

    Joe may not see him again and again most of this expression, shaking his head reluctantly said, "Well, this buy meat, you eat what meat ah?"

    Expose satisfied Gulou Li laugh, "as long as the meat is on the line."

    Eat goods really Don't pick.

    Qiao hugged Gu Ge again and again, and said with a light smile, "Then ask Geer, what would Geer want to eat?"

    "You can eat whatever your mother does." Gu Ge is very clever.

    Gu Que glanced at Gu Lou next to him, "Not as good as Xiao Wu."

    Gu Lou made a face.

    Qiao held back a laugh, thinking for a moment, "Buy some chicken, it's healthy and delicious."

    Rarely, Gu Cheng nodded.

    The difference between chicken and chicken is not the key. The main reason is that after eating lamb for several days, I feel a little greasy.

    Now as long as it is not lamb, he can.

    While talking, the mothers stopped in front of the chicken stall, and Qiao carefully selected two young cocks.

    The shop tied the cock's feet with rope and put them in the bamboo basket that Qiao Lian was carrying on his back.

    In order to prevent the chicken from dirtying the bamboo basket halfway through shit, Qiao repeatedly asked the store for a layer of thick straw.

    Immediately afterwards, the mothers went to buy two more sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, some fried crispy fruits, and gave a few small snacks for their free time.

    Finally, I went to Wang Butcher and took away the two peeled sheep.

    Qiao negotiated the price with Wang Tuhu's family again and again, one hundred wen a sheep, the fattest and the largest one, and two a day.

    Wang Tuhu's wife promised in full, and also received 500 yuan as a deposit.

    As a result, when I went today, I only saw sheepskins and nourishing blood all over the floor, not a single sheep.

    "Butcher Wang."

    Qiao frowned repeatedly, with a bad premonition in his heart, "Where is my sheep?"

    Butter Wang didn't come out, it was Sister Wang's face.

    "Well, Xiao Qiao." Wang's sister-in-law smiled somewhat reluctantly, "It's really not embarrassing, this meat is not enough for sale now, you can't give you the sheep you ordered."