Season 3 Episode 1: The Magnificent Seven

Bobby and Robin were sitting outside a farmhouse. The Singers had spent the last five days researching and watching. Since the gates of hell had literally been open, hundreds of demons now walked the earth. They were hopelessly outnumbered and out gunned. But at the end of the day, they were hunters, the only way out of this life was ugly and bloody, so why not take out as many of these black-eyed sons of bitches as they could before that happens? This farmhouse seemed to be where the swarm of demons touched down first. They had done as much research as they could from a distance, now they were there to investigate further.

"We don't need them" Robin told Bobby as she leaned against the car with her arms folded.

"Would you get out of your pouty little bitch stage" Bobby asked? "Look, I'm pissed he made the deal too, but his days are numbered. Holding a grudge for all of them isn't doing anyone any favors".

"Maybe I'll get there" she shrugged as the impala appeared in sight, "but probably not today".

When the two pairs met, Bobby greeted Dean with "So we're eating burgers for breakfast now"?

"Well, I sold my soul" he replied while taking a huge bite, "Got a year to live. I ain't sweating the cholesterol".

Robin scoffed.

The group made their way to the house, when there was no answer, they went in guns drawn. They were blasted by the foulest smell they'd ever encountered. While Bobby and Robin investigated the basement, the Winchesters covered the main floor, where they found the source of the stench. There was a family of rotting corpses, sat on their couch in front of their tv.

The four started to investigate the room, Dean heard a sound outside. He went to investigate it, with Bobby coming out a different exit to check that area.

There was a loud thud on the balcony. Robin ran to their aid, but when she got there, Bobby was laughing. When Robin saw who it was, she stopped in her tracks. "Tamara, Isaac" she said.

"Robin" Tamara cried in a kind, but surprised tone, "you're not a hunter now".

"She is" Bobby beamed, "and a damn good one".

"Apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Isaac chuckled.

Dean shot his hand up from where he laid on the balcony, "hello, bleeding here".

Ignoring his cry for help, Robin swatted his hand out of her way as she stepped over him. "What are you guys doing here"?

"I expect the same as you" Isaac replied.

The group went inside to where Tamara and Isaac had already made themselves comfortable in the basement.

"How long have you been married" Sam asked?

"About eight years" Tamara replied.

"The family that slays together" Isaac chuckled and kissed Tamara.

"How did you get started" Sam asked?

The entire room went silent, and Robin's stomach was in her throat. Tamara looked at Robin, then looked away painfully.

"Sorry, that's not my business" Sam said, realizing his faux pas.

As Dean walked in chatting on the phone, Robin leaned into Sam's ear, "please don't bring that up again".

"That was the coroner's office" Dean started, "Cause of death, dehydration and starvation".

"With a fully stocked fridge yards away" Bobby asked?

"What do we do now" Dean asked?

""WE" don't do anything" Isaac spoke up.

"Well we'll cover more ground if we work together" Sam insisted.

"Look no offense" Isaac replied, "but we're not working with the damn fools who opened the devils gate to begin with".

"How about the ones who closed it" Robin asked?

"With all due respect Robin" Isaac said, "you're going to have to excuse me if I'm not eager to hunt with you either".

Robin fell silent

"All due respect" Bobby snapped, "where was the respect in that? She was a child".

"So was my daughter" Isaac snapped back.

"And Robin-" Bobby snarled.

"Dad" Robin interrupted, "It's fine, I get it". She got to her feet and left the room.

"She was a fourteen-year-old kid" Bobby snapped getting in close to Isaac, "and the rest of us failed. She pulled off what the rest of us couldn't, now you punish her for it"?

That night, when Isaac and Tamara had left they were taking inventory of their gear, when finally the question was asked, "Bobby, what happened with Robin and Tamara's daughter"?

Robin walked in the room and looked at her father, "it's fine, you can tell them".

"You asked what got them started as hunters" Bobby sighed, "it was when their seven year old daughter got possessed by a demon. A mean one, contorted her body, really causing her a lot of pain. I was there with a group of hunters. They had incapacitated all of us, except Robin, who was far enough away that it couldn't get to her, so Robin started the ritual, her first time".

"What happened" Dean asked?

"I killed her" Robin replied calmly.

"You did not" Bobby snapped, "that thing did".

"First exorcism dad" she replied, "we don't know I didn't screw it up".

"You said it perfectly" he argued.

"You couldn't hear me dad" she sighed. "Look they have forgiven me, which is big of them. But I get why they wouldn't want to hunt with me".

She walked out of the room to get more supplies.

Bobby looked at the Winchesters, "That's when she started to memorize the rituals".

"Jesus" Dean shook his head, "she was a teenager".

"They can't actually blame Robin" Sam chimed in?

"If they do or if they don't" Bobby shrugged, "she has never forgiven herself".

The next day there was an attack at a shoe store in town. Dean was busy flirting with someone who had witnessed it, meanwhile Sam was actually questioning witnesses.

Bobby walked in, wearing a full suit posing as a district attorney, making his official questions stick.

Meanwhile Robin showed up in dress pants and a dress shirt posing as a journalist for a local radio station, where she ended up with enthusiastic responses to her questions.

When Dean spotted her wearing glasses he chuckled, "Specks, there they are".

Robin laughed at him mockingly before flipping him off.

It turned out there was a blonde woman who had wanted the last pair of shoes that a brunette woman had purchased. In a jealous rage, the blonde smashed the brunette's face off a windshield.