Season 6 Episode 16 :Then There Were None

"T'Hell with this" Bobby snapped as he walked in the panic room.

Robin had been chained for weeks, eating what her father provided and washing in a basin.

"Dad" Robin snapped, "stay back".

"No" he told her, "You've been here near a month and there's been no need". He unchained her and started to storm out of the room. "Take a real shower, and if you need somethin to eat, do it. We're going on a hunt".

Robin's eyes lit up with joy. "A hunt" she smiled"?

"Yup" he nodded, "I can't believe I'm forcing you either".

With that she ran past her father excitedly up the stairs. The shower was amazing. She made it near scalding. A far cry from the lukewarm sponge baths she'd grown used to. Her wrists we happy to breath, having been released from their prison of iron chains.

When she came downstairs, her hair was still wet, but she was too excited to care when she ran into the library. The Winchesters were standing there. Sam looked at her with a pained look on his face and she stopped short. "So, he knows" she nodded. There was no denying, Sam was aware he had done to her when he had no soul. "We need a minute huh"?

"Uh" he nodded with a gulp, "if that's okay".

She looked at Bobby, then Dean before she looked at Sam and tilt her head quickly in the direction of the hall.

When they had their privacy, Robin asked "Were you told or did you remember"?

"A little bit of both" He explained, "but I remember" he sighed. "I remember what I did".

Robin looked at him and nodded.

"Robin" he sighed, "what can I even say? I'm so, so sorry".

"There's not much to be said" she shrugged. "I know that wasn't you" she explained.

"But it was" he shook his head.

"Okay" she shrugged. "It was part of you, but it was impulses. And Sammy, you're not impulsive. You're kind, thoughtful, gentle, things that are tied to your soul. This is what I'm telling myself. I'm trying to get past it Sammy. I need you with me on that".

Sam looked at her in astonishment for a moment, before it melted into a thankful smile. "Whatever you need" he nodded.

Robin nodded without another word and headed into the library with Sam behind her.

"You two good" Dean asked?

"We're working on it" Robin nodded. "What do we got"?

"Lookin like the monsters are on their reunion tour" Dean nodded as he pointed to the bap "Right up the I80".

"Do we have a destination" Robin asked as her eyes went from the map to her father.

"Ends with a trucker who beat his family to death with a hammer" Bobby nodded.

"Could be coincidence" Robin shrugged. "Humans can be just as fucked up. But it's probably our finale". She looked at the three of them. "I'll pack my duffle and be ready in fifteen"?

When the two cars pulled into town, their first stop was to interrogate the patriarch of the deceased family. Posing as FBI they gained access to the station. While the boys and her dad were questioning, she got into the footage of his last stop prior to heading home to commit a mass homicide.

She reviewed it a couple of times. When a girl in a white dress crossed the screen. Robin felt a draw to her, as she turned back, she jumped at the sight of her face looking at the camera. This was Eve, the mother of all monsters, she knew it.