Season 6 Episode 4: Weekend at Bobby's

*I felt the writing of this episode was a little all over the map. But then to be fair, the episode sort of was too. Enjoy

"Jesus dad, you gotta get off dial-up" Robin said wiping her hand down her face impatiently.

"That digital crap is how they get ya" Bobby snapped.

"Well, you're not wrong" she shrugged. "But you have me for IT, I can twist this shit up so bad, the think you're on Jupiter".

A picture of a large black claw appeared on the screen. The Singers took a step back and looked at it, with no idea what they were looking at. "That's a new one" Bobby nodded.

"We need the answer asap" Dean's voice rang out over the speaker phone.

"I'm kinda busy" Bobby snapped.

"This thing is goin on a rampage" Dean argued.

"I'll call ya back" Bobby nodded as he hung up the phone.

"You are allowed to tell them no" Robin nodded.

"But I won't" Bobby replied.

She watched him walk away a little slower than usual. "Fine" she got to her feet, "But if you insist on dropping wat we're working on, you are going to utilize your brilliant daughter".

"Alright genius" he nodded to her. "You take the lore from the Asian countries".

"Yes sir" she nodded headed for the library.

After they had been going a few hours, they realized they didn't have the material required. Bobby and Robin hopped in Bobby's best functioning beater and headed out. They weren't far out of the salvage yard and down the street when a blond woman was at her mailbox, enthusiastically waving at Bobby.

Robin looked at the house recognizing it immediately, it was Sophie's house. "Take is Mrs. Black sold the house" she asked?

"Yup" Bobby nodded, knowing his daughter wouldn't want to dwell on the topic of the Black family.

In an attempt to lighten the mood, she decided to poke at her father a bit. "I take it you've met the new neighbor" she asked?

"Yeah, that's Marcy" Bobby nodded.

"You hit that yet" she grinned?

"Jesus Christ Robin" Bobby groaned.

"I mean I don't speak cheerleader dad, and she visibly was one" Robin nodded, "If you wanted to, you could be getting some right there".

"What is wrong with you" he growled at her, "What daughter asks about her father's sex life"?

Robin laughed to herself, "Well we have a fucked-up relationship pop".

"It ain't the relationship" he barked, "I have a daughter who is twisted as hell".

"That also is true" she nodded, finally dropping the subject.

They got to the library, and it was closed. They went around the back and Robin slid her knife under the window unlatching the lock. Bobby climbed in first and fell on his ass. Robin slid down and landed on her feet extending her hand to help him to his. "That can't be the first time you broke in here" she asked?

"Clearly not yours" Bobby told her.

"Since I was twelve dad" she smiled, "You didn't want me to be a hunter, remember"? She started to walk towards the back. "Follow me, they have cameras, but they've done a shitty setup". Robin was able to turn the cameras, so they weren't able to see them. She used electrical tape to deter any motion sensors and sauntered into the reference section. "This is where the good stuff is" she told him.