Season 7 Episode 1: Meet the New Boss

The four of them stood in shock and awe at Castiel as a result of his demand for adoration.

Bobby was the first to abide and kneel. He tugged at Robin's jacket sleeve to instruct her to follow him. Robin was still in a stupor but followed her father's lead.

"This good" Bobby asked? "Or do you want the whole forehead to carpet thing"? He looked to the Winchesters who were still frozen in place. "Guys" he warned protectively.

This seemed to snap them out of it as all four of them were now on their knees demonstrating their submission to the will of Castiel.

"Stop" Castiel instructed, "What's the point if you don't mean it. You kneel because you're afraid, not out of love or respect, only fear".

"Cas" Sam started.

"Sam you have nothing to say to me" he snapped, "you stabbed me in the back".

"Cas, please hear me" Robin said gently. "You've had our love and respect. It's no secret, we have not been on board with your plans. But right now, we are terrified. Just as we were the night, we met you. I beg you to understand that".

"I understand" Castiel nodded, "you're fearful. I will not be a wrathful God Robin, but I am your God and I will not tolerate defiance".

Robin looked him in the eyes. His were locked on to hers, but something was missing. Tears started to blur her vision when she looked away.

"Cas, come on" Dean spoke up, "this isn't you".

"The Castiel you knew is gone" he replied in a cold tone.

"So what" Dean asked, "you're going to kill us"?

"What a brave little ant you are" he said as he tilted his head with a touch of amusement. "You wouldn't dare move against me. That would be pointless. I have no need to kill you. I will save my wrath for the followers of Raphael". His eyes shot back to Robin, "and his supporters".

"Cas, I promise" Robin's voice buckled with fear.

"I know what you said Robin" he nodded, "If I find out differently, you will not be able to hide from me".

Robin said nothing as Bobby looked at her with devastation. His child had just been threatened by God. If Castiel came for her, there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do to protect her.

"I am your God" Castiel continued. "If you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom. If you rise up, I will strike you down. Not doing too well are you Sam"?

"I'm fine" Sam coughed, "I'm fine".

"You promised to fix him" Dean snapped.

"If you stood down. Which you hardly did" Castiel snapped back. "Be thankful I showed mercy. I should have cast you all into the pit".

"Cas please" Robin begged, "it's not too late to go back. Please".

"I hope for your sake, this is the last time you see me" he replied as he disappeared.

The four stood, still in shock and silence for a moment, before they all left the building that housed their great defeat and made their way to Sam's car. The impala was sitting on its roof still and Bobby would come back later with his tow truck.

"Robin" Bobby finally broke the silence. "What happened with Raphael"?

"I really don't know" she shook her head. "He acted weird when I met him at Balthazar's pad too. Castiel was with us there too. I feel like that might be the only reason I'm still breathing".

"He said save me like you did my brother" Dean told her. "Did he mean Cas"?

"When I was with Cas, I was against him" Robin replied, "so that would be weird".