Season 7 Episode 8: Season Seven, Time for a Wedding

*Smut warning*

Robin was standing in a dark grey bridesmaid dress holding a pink bouquet. Her personal taste was taken into consideration as the design allowed for her to still sport a gun holster on either thigh, or one was concealed in the bouquet as well, because Robin's always packin.

She was watching Sam in frantic excitement, pacing back and forth. The last time she had seen the younger Winchester he'd hurt her when he called her a monster. After a multitude of apologetic phone calls Robin gave him an ultimatum, forgive Dean and she would forgive him.

The boys had since worked a case together and were now on their annual Vegas week. Considering what the week typically consisted of for the two, Robin was surprised to get a call. Truth was the Winchesters, and the Singers were at family status, and if family needs you, you show. She'd hightailed it to Vegas. She was greeted by Sam upon her arrival, as he ushered her into a room where her hair makeup and nails were done before sliding her into a couple of gun holsters a pair of stiletto heels and this dress.

Sam walked over to the double doors at the back of the chapel and swung them open to see Dean standing there in his suit with a gun pointed at him.

"You don't need that here" Sam smiled at him as he guided him to the front of the room.

Dean looked at Robin with confusion as Sam took him to the front and she shrugged in response. Sam pinned a pink boutonniere on his brother's lapel and positioned him on the same step as Robin on the opposite side of the arch as he took his place at the arch itself and the bridal march started to play.

Robin looked to the back to see a woman in a wedding dress with her face concealed by a veil. Instinctively Robin's hand found the gun in her flowers as she grasped the trigger.

When she reached them, Sam pulled up her veil to reveal the identity of the bride. Becky Rosen, aka samlicker81, aka the fan girl of the supernatural books who was obsessed with Sam and to a slightly lesser extent Robin. The ceremony was quick, and Becky went from Becky Rosen to Becky Rosen Winchester.

"Shouldn't she have asked my permission" Dean asked through gritted teeth? Robin stood beside him; arms folded. The two watched Sam and Becky sit down, taking each other's hands and looking desperately into each other's eyes. Robin felt nauseous.

"You wanted her to ask for my hand" Sam scoffed?

"How the fuck did this happen" Robin asked with a forced supportive smile on her face. "Sorry" she corrected, "How did you two get together"?

"Well we ran into each other, had dinner and we fell in love" Sam explained. "Life is short, so we figured why wait"?

"Sam wanted me to have my dream wedding" Becky gushed as she smiled at them. "I told him all I wanted was him, and maybe Robin as my maid of honor".

"Wonderful" Dean nodded.

"Robin" Becky smiled as she got to her feet and took Robin's hands, "why don't we let them do their brother thing and we can have some girl time".

As Becky led her away she looked over her shoulder to Dean. "Oh boy" she said unenthused.

"Isn't this great" Becky squealed, "we're practically sisters".

"How is that" Robin asked?

"Me and Sam" she nodded. "You and Dean"?

"Me and-" Robin got out.

"Oh, Sam told me" Becky shook her head with a gasp.

"What exactly did Sam tell you" She asked?

"That he caught you two making out" Becky nodded eagerly.

"Uh" Robin struggled to find words. So yeah, that was true, but it had been a while since that happened and it hadn't been mentioned again.

Sam stormed up to where the two girls were standing and grabbed Becky by the arm. "Let's go" he said gently to her. "Robin, thanks for coming".

With that, Mr. & Mrs. Winchester started out of the chapel, but not before Becky spun around. "Robin, the bouquet toss". Without notice Becky spun and tossed the bouquet over her shoulder, while Robin crossed her arms and actively dodged it.

Dean walked up behind her, "what the hell"?

"I know" Robin nodded, "that was fucked up".

"They're headed to Delaware" Dean told her.

"So I guess we are too" Robin nodded, "just let me changed".

"I'll call your dad" Dean nodded before he looked up at Robin as she walked away, "you look nice by the way".