Season 6 Episode 19: Mommy Dearest

There was little rest, only the voices calling to her taunting her and tormenting her. If they weren't using that to torture her, her powers were trying to break loose from her body, but being contained in iron chains, it burned her every time, and she screamed in writhing pain.

She could hear Bobby outside of the panic room begging Castiel to do something to ease her. Castiel would come in every so often and do something to soothe her, but it would never last, and she was a bucking burning banshee again.

No sooner had Castiel put his hand on her head and her screaming stopped. She groaned as she struggled to catch her breath. "Cass" she whispered, "please stay a little longer this time".

"I will stay as long as I can Robin" he told her.

"Robin" Bobby walked in, his eyes red and puffy.

"Dad" she sighed, "please stay back".

The Sam stood in the doorway looking at her painfully.

"Back" she ordered. Her eyes were glowing purple, Cass was losing his hold on her.

"Get out" Castiel ordered. "I can't hold her much longer".

Soon Robin was screaming in agony again.

Dean was loading shells full of phoenix ash. They'd gone back to the old west. A little time travel action courtesy of Castiel. The only thing known to hurt Eve was phoenix ash. Dean refused to see Robin like that, he told them all he couldn't take it and got as far away from the sound of her screams as he could, though they carried through the house.

Finally Robin had enough, and they heard her screaming back. "You can't take me bitch. I won't let you". They ran to the panic room and watched her. She was on her knees, and you could see her skin sizzling under everywhere it made contact with the chain. "They're coming for you. You're gonna die, because if you think I'm putting up a fight, just wait you whore. They're coming". She stopped screaming and sizzling. It just stopped. She got to her feet. "Then tell me "She said in a growl. She looked over her shoulder at them. "Grants Pass, Oregon".

Suddenly she dropped like a sack of potatoes on the floor.

"Robin" Bobby shouted as he ran to her. Before he could reach her, she erupted into flames. "ROBIN" he shouted as he jumped back. Dean immediately grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around her, smothering the fire.

When he removed his jacket, she laid there, asleep. What's more her clothes had changed. From her typical jeans and t shirt deal to a red silk dress with spaghetti straps that stopped at her knees.

"What the hell" he murmured?

Her eyes shot open, and they were glowing. Not the typical purple, but almost like flaming embers. "Just getting her ready for the party boys" Robin's voice mingled with an off-putting demonic one. "Come and get me. I'm waiting". With this Robin's eyes closed again and she laid out on the floor. The most peaceful she been for days. Dean and Bobby gently lifted her, while Sam got the pillow on the cot to lay under her head. They placed her down and laid a blanket over her.

"What the hell is this" Dean snarled? "She's turned Robin into Soul".

"Grand Pass" Sam nodded. "She's waiting for us. We knew we needed to stop her, but this is personal. She has her claws in one of ours".

"This bitch is toast" Dean nodded, as the three men and their angel got ready and loaded up.

Robin lay sleeping for hours, when finally, she woke up to a voice calling out to her.

It's time my child. Robin knew what this was, Eve was summoning her to do her bidding.

"No" Robin snarled. "I won't do your dirty work".