Season 4 Episode 6: Yellow Fever

*SMUT WARNING*

Robin pulled into the apartment complex and parked her bike. She grabbed her bag, her heart racing, but she had to play this cool. She had one night only, to meet up with Sophie, and this was it. She got buzzed in and knocked on her apartment door.

Sophie Black opened the door, pulled her in and threw he against the wall. She then pounced on her kissing her, hard. Robin held on to her and kissed her back.

Sophie pulled back and looked at her, "Hi" she smiled.

"Hi" Robin smiled back, pulling her back in for more. "Not gonna even let me get my jacket off" Robin asked?

She went for Robin's neck, "if you take your top off while you're at it, I'll give you a second". She backed up. Robin did as she was told, tossing her jacket to one side as she slid her tank top over her head edging forward kissing her again, Sophie's hands groping her breasts. "I've been thinking of you since we talked this morning" she said, now nibbling at her ear.

"Oh yeah" Robin gasped, as she found the hem to Sophie's shirt and pulled it over her head, "what were you thinking about"?

"Your tits in my mouth" Sophie moaned pressing up closer to her.

Without hesitation, Robin unclasped and removed her bra, putting her arms out to not be in the way. Sophie immediately attacked her chest with her mouth. "Jesus" Robin sighed quietly.

"You want me to show you what I was doing when I was thinking of you" Sophie asked?

"I sort of think I do" Robin nodded as she pulled Sophie back for another kiss.

Sophie undid Robin's belt and the top of her pants and slid her hand it, her fingers tickling Robin's clit. Robin gasped.

She undid Sophie's bra and stared to advance towards her living room. Sophie slid a finger inside and Robin let out a faint yelp as Sophie started to pump in and out.

Unsteady Robin got to the couch eventually. Sophie pushed her over and hovered above her. She started kissing at her neck. She trailed down her neck, lingering over her breasts. She gasped, as she continued down her stomach and as she got to the top of her pants, she pulled them down. She thrust her mouth to Robin's throbbing pussy and danced her tongue around. Robin sat up gasping. Sophie moved her mouth to her clit. Sucking, kissing, licking, she slid fingers inside of Robin and wiggled them to start. Then she slowly started pumping in and out

Robin hummed against the sensation.

"Are you gonna cum for me" Sophie asked?

"Mhmm" Robin continued to hum, biting her lips as she arched her back. She tightened around Sophie's fingers and held her breath. She convulsed a couple of times under the sensation before collapsing back on the couch.

"How was that" Sophie asked her, smiling as she slid up from between her legs and was now hanging over her?

"Fantastic" Robin gasped trying to catch her breath. "Just one issue".

"What's that" Sophie asked?

Robin grabbed her and flipped positions with her, "you haven't had your turn yet". Robin started to kiss down her neck.

Sophie let out a cry.

Just then the door burst open.

Instinctively Robin grabbed Sophie and rolled her to the floor. In the same motion she grabbed her gun and got to her feet. She quickly realized who was at the door and hid behind the couch.

"Whoa" Dean cried out, with a huge grin on his face "Robin"?

"What the fuck guys" she shouted?!

"Who is it" Sophie asked?