Season 7 Episode 2: Hello, Cruel World

Bobby was suddenly thrown across the room on a rolling cart with a groan.

"Dad" Robin shouted looking to her father.

"You're welcome to join him" The Leviathan sneered throwing her into the wall behind her dad.

"Cas" Dean shouted trying to reach the angel inside the vessel before he was thrown across the room as well.

"Cas is dead" the Leviathan grinned at him.

Robin rolled over, she could feel a stabbing pain, she was almost positive her ribs were broken.

"Robin, Bobby" Dean called to them?

Bobby looked at Robin who was struggling to breath. He scrambled to his daughter as she let out a whimper. "Baby girl" Bobby cried?

"Bobby, is she okay" Dean asked?

"I don't know" Bobby shouted. He looked at Robin, "come on kid, heal".

"Madelaaahhhh" she screamed.

"Hang in there Robin" Dean shouted.

"Try an easier one" Bobby told her.

"Sana" she sighed, "sano". She gulped; she could taste a metallic taste. "I think it punctured something dad".

"Then don't you stop" Bobby snapped, "take my life force".

"Dad" she sighed, "madela, consono, medeor, sana, sano".

"Vita vie" Bobby nodded holding her hand.

Suddenly Robin let out a sigh. She was starting to feel better.

"Vita vie" Bobby nodded again.

"Dad no" she moved away from him. "You'll drain too much".

"Are you okay" he asked her?

"Barely" she nodded rolling to her knees, and getting up, "but yes". She looked to Dean as the Leviathan skulked away.

Bobby was helping Robin to her feet, and she let out a groan. Dean rushed over to them, "Robin" he murmured.

"I'll live" she whimpered. "Go get Sammy".

Dean nodded and ran to find Sam.

"Lean on me" Bobby told her, "And keep going".

Robin continued the incantations as she was guided out to the car, but it was draining her energy. "Dad" she murmured, "I need to stop".

"What do you mean" Bobby asked her?

"I mean I have to suck it up" she groaned. "I will collapse if I don't".

"Are you out of the woods" he asked her?

"I think so" she nodded as her legs nearly gave out.

Bobby picked her up and started to carry her when they met with the Winchesters.

"Robin" Sam asked with a concerned tone?

"I'll be fine" she replied her eyes half lidded, "I just can't seem to move". Her head rolled onto her dad's shoulder as her eyes were closing.

"Hand her to me" Dean demanded, "we don't need you throwing out your back".

"Is that a fat joke" Robin forced out?

She barely noticed the transition from her father's arms to Deans until her nose brushed his neck. Her eyes fluttered open, and she whimpered.

"Come on Specks" he murmured, "stay with me".

They got outside, the fresh air was welcomed as she took a deep breath and let out a painful groan. They spotted Castiel as he walked into the local water supply and melted into a black liquid that traveled into the pipes.