Season 10 Episode 19:The Werther Project

* Just finished writing the first chapter for the next season I'm releasing. As such, wanted to do a bonus post *

Robin was awake early most mornings. Considering she was the one who had backed Dean up to not use the book, she felt she should probably hit the ground running trying to find the next answer.

She was too immersed in her research to notice how quiet it had been in the bunker that morning. It wasn't until Dean got out of bed she actually realized she'd been alone the whole time.

"Where's Sam" he asked her?

She furrowed her brow. "Uh, yeah" she looked around trying to remember if she'd even seen him that day. "I'm not sure." She turned her attention quickly back to her laptop.

"Well did you talk to him at all" Dean asked?

"I don't know" she replied not dragging her eyes away from the screen this time.

"Robin, babe" Dean squinted at her. "Can you come up for air please?"

She was chewing her lower lip in concentration. Her eyes shot up to his.

He chuckled under his breath trying not to be distracted by the fact he thought it was adorable. "Babe I appreciate the nose to the grindstone" he nodded. "And backing me on the book, that was, well thank you."

"You should be used to me having your back by now" she smiled at him. "I did that before you put out."

He huffed another laugh, "babe, you need to get out of the bunker. Do something."

"I am doing something" she explained.

"You're looking at a computer screen" he nodded to her. "I tried to take you for that nest last night and come home to find you passed out on your keyboard."

"What? You want me to go on a case" she asked? "Find one and you got me."

"Okay, how about this one" he asked? "Where's Sammy?"

"He could legit be at the gas station" she huffed. "Find me a REAL case and you got me."

"Fine" Dean nodded leaving her to her research. That said he didn't leave her long. He came back and handed her a piece of paper with a pencil rubbing on it.

"What am I looking at" she asked?

"Where Sammy went" Dean told her. "Little far to go unannounced, don't you think?"

"St. Louis" she squinted to read the handwriting. "What's in St. Louis?" Her fingers tapped across the keys digging in a little deeper. "Uh, suicide house?"

"Well doesn't that sound quaint" Dean replied?

"Getting me my dream house baby" she asked as she skimmed the article? "Yeah alright. I'll go pack."

Sam hadn't gotten much of a head start on them. In fact they pulled onto the street of the alleged suicide house in time to see Sammy's junk get threatened at the end of a shotgun.

He returned to his car with a harrumph. Dean and Robin promptly got in the car with him.

"Hey ya, Sammy" Dean smiled. "How's the case?"

"What are you two doing here" he asked his head ping-ponging between them?

"Literally saving your sack" Robin nodded to him dryly.

"Look, you were right, okay" Dean told him? "I shouldn't have gone off solo like I did. It was stupid."

"And" Sam snapped?

"And selfish" Dean sighed. "It was a douche move. If you're doing this case by yourself to teach me a lesson, you don't have to, okay?"

"Let me guess" Robin rolled her eyes. "You went rogue on the vamps last night? Oh yeah, real sorry I stayed home."