Season 9 Episode 19: Alex, Annie, Alexis, Ann Pt 2

There was a crash of glass down the hall, and she heard a scream. Robin rushed towards the room Jody had set Alex up in. Before she got there Jody ran into her, nearly knocking her over. "They got her" she cried out running past her and out the front door.

Robin followed out, grabbing her gun. "Assholes" Robin shouted shooting out one of the tires. "You just got here."

"You're gonna regret that" The big one told her marching in her direction.

Robin waved her hand throwing him into the darkness. "You think so?"

"Alex made friends with a witchling" the older woman chuckled.

"That's right" Robin snarled. "I'd say let her go and I let you live, but that's not true."

Another one came behind Robin putting a tire iron around her neck. It burned against her skin, and she took a sharp breath.

"That so" the older woman nodded?

"Fuck this" Robin growled throwing her head back, connecting with the vamp's nose and forcing him to let her go. She couldn't use her power. The iron had made sure of that. She swiped at him with her machete.

"You fond of the sheriff" One asked her? She looked over to see his jaw going for Jody's neck.

"No" Robin screamed rushing to Jody. She was then struck over the head with the iron and blacked out.

When Robin opened her eyes the sun had come up. She shifted on the dead leaves and suddenly remembered what had happened the night before. She sat up quickly. Had she not been fueled by adrenaline the residual pain from the blow to the head would have slowed her down, but she soon spotted Jody's body laid out on the ground.

"Jodes" she gasped rushing to her side. "No, no, no don't do this to me Jodes. I still need you. Come on Jody." She looked at her neck, there were no bite marks. "Come on Jody, wake up" she whimpered, tears filling her eyes. "Jody I love you. Please, don't leave me." Jody grumbled and turned her head to face her. "Oh, thank god" Robin sighed.

"Not leaving you kid" she smiled up at her. She grunted and sat up.

Robin wrapped her arms around her as the impala pulled up.

"I thought I lost you" Robin murmured.

"I thought I lost you" Jody murmured back.

"You okay" Dean asked as he and Sam bent over to help them to their feet?

"Fine" Jody nodded. "We fought, but they knocked us out. Used iron on Robin. Took Alex."

Robin extended her neck to show the burn marks from the iron. "Probably went back to the nest."

"Shit" Dean cringed at the marks on her neck.

"What will they do with her when they find her brother" Sam asked?

"We gotta get back there" Dean replied. "Wipe em all out."

"I'm going with you" Jody demanded getting to her feet.

"We can handle the nest Jody" Sam tried to sway her determination.

"It's not the nest she's after Sammy" Robin explained. "Jody sees another wayward girl in Alex, this is about saving the girl."

"The girl is a lure" Dean tried to explain. "She can't be trusted."

"Whatever she did they made her do it" Jody explained. "She's a kid."

"A kid who has been playing murderer for a bunch of vamps" Dean tried to argue. "Robin help me out here."

"Jody's going to protect this girl" she nodded. "And being the last girl that she protected this fiercely, I'm gonna help her."

"What" Jody asked in surprise?

"Can't just leave my wayward sister to a bunch of vamps can I" Robin groaned as she bent over and grabbed her discarded blade from the ground?

"We don't know where her loyalties lie, okay" Dean argued with her?

"Are you saying she's on your list" Jody challenged?

"No Jody, we're not saying that" Sam defended.

"You're not going to change her mind boys" Robin announced. "But all the more reason for me to stick with Jodes."

"What happened to wayward sister" Jody asked her?

"I want the guys to be wrong" Robin nodded to her. "All I'm saying is if this vamp bitch is coming with an adoptive daughter that will kill for her? So are you, and yours is a lot scarier."