A Teaser

Alright, already been longer than I like. I have 3 chapters unedited thus far, but I gotta get to mid season before I'm good with coming back. That said, I didn't want to leave you hanging too long. As such, I decided to share a tiny little blip. As I mentioned there will be stuff that is coming that was never in the show. A whole storyline that is Robin geared. So I decided to share a little something I've got that will show you the start of this storyline. Enjoy! 

He's innocent

She stopped and looked at the other two sitting in the front seat. Neither reacting to the voice she just heard. She, only her. There were too many things that could contribute to her hearing voices for her to stop and try and analyze. She was sifting through enough at the moment.

"We still have holy oil, right?" Dean's voice sliced through the silence.

"For what" Sam asked?

"Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got." Dean's tone was dark and angry.

Just a baby

"Hold on a second" Sam put his hands up defensively. "Can we just talk about what happened back there?"

"Sure. Which part" he barked before listing off everything that just transpired? "Let's see. Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is" he choked on the words before he swallowed. He then continued with his tirade. "Mom's gone, and apparently, the Devil's kid hit puberty in thirty seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us."

"Yeah, because you tried to shoot him" Sam pointed out.

"I tried to shoot the monster, Sam" Dean nodded. "It's kind of what we do."

"We don't know what he is yet, Dean" Sam argued. "And I had it under control."

"Specks" Dean asked, fairly sure of himself. "Chime in."

She searched for the words but all that came out was, " He's just a baby."