Season 10 Episode 11: There's No Place Like Home Pt 2

*Bonus Post!*

The drive was long and silent. Old emotions were bubbling up in Robin and she was laser focused on what they were setting out to do. However she did question what was motivating her to be there, if it was Charlie, or some of her own shadows she hadn't come to terms with yet.

When they arrived at the business, they checked in at the main desk and sat in the waiting room for well over an hour. Finally Dean spoke up.

"How are you feeling" he whispered?

"Fine" she shot down his questioning.

"Really" He asked her not convinced. "Because you were convulsing in my arms earlier today and now you're like hyper focused."

"Thanks for the concern Sam" she nodded at him. He didn't say anything. She sighed, "Look, Dark Charlie got the jump on me earlier and it's not gonna happen again. The whole smarmy asshat in a suit who kills parents, just a little familiar."

"Oh" Dean nodded to her. "I got it. But remember Specks, Roman is dead."

"I know" She nodded. A thought that had sort of bugged her since his demise finally passed over her lips. "You killed him right? You killed the monster that killed your parents, and the one who killed mine right?"

"What the hell does that mean" he furrowed his brow at her?

"Mr. and Mrs. Presley?"

"Specks" Dean pushed?

"Mr. and Mrs. Presley?"

"That's us" Robin nodded to the woman after she repeated herself.

Dean's attention was brought back to the mission as they were led into Russell's office.

"Mr. and Mrs. Presley for you, sir" She introduced them.

Robin's eyes locked onto this man, and she scowled as he ignored them. "Is that it for the day" He asked his assistant?

"Yes, sir" She smiled.

"Okay. You can head out" He dismissed her with a wave of his hand before he continued. "Uh, I need my, uh, dry cleaning taken to the lake house, and, uh, pick up Pepper and take her to the dog groomers, okay?"

After sufficiently humiliating her, she nodded, "Yes, sir."

"Mr. and Mrs. Presley, Russell Wellington" He introduced himself. "Please have a seat. So . . . What can you tell me about what you're looking for today?"

"Uh, right. Well, um . . ." Dean looked at Robin for guidance, but her focus was on the man in front of her. So he began to improvise. "Let me describe my dream home."

Dean proceeded to drone on and on about all the luxury aspects he would be looking for in this dream home. All Robin could think was how this was the monster who took the life of her friend's parents. Yet here he sat. A successful business, wealthy and not giving them a second thought. He had caused so much pain, and this, this was his reward.

"I'm not saying that I have to have a jacuzzi" Robin snapped out of her trance as Dean came closer to his conclusion. "I'm just saying that I really like bubbles."

"Uh, Mr. Presley, look, I'm just gonna stop you right there" Russell pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh. "Judging from your cheap shoes and your faded jeans, and your wife's cheap jewelry, I'm guessing the only house you're in the market for comes with wheels. Now, look, I'm a busy man. My time is extremely valuable. I prefer not to have it wasted by some hayseed."

"I'm willing to buy if you're willing to sell" Dean attempted to continue. "So why don't you show me what you got?"

"Well, I can show you the door" He picked up his phone and started to dial. Robin got to her feet and disconnected. "Who the hell do you think you are" he snapped at her?