Season 10 Episode 7: Girls Girls Girls Pt 1

I know what I said about new posts, this is an exception. I had this one in very rough form, but just wanted to edit it tonight. I have been waiting for the appearance of the Red-haired witch ( I would assume everyone knew who that was referring to back in season 7.) This was not an episode I was allowing myself to leave it at. I'll share part 2 soon. 

"He's going to kill you" Robin shook her head. The waitress placed their orders down in front of them.

"He should be thanking me" Dean's eyebrows curved to a v above his nose. He pulled out his phone and manipulated it to the dating site he'd secretly signed Sam up for. "Check out the chick I found him." He showed her the screen.

Her eyes widened at the image of the brunette on the screen, her lips in a slight pout and her chest ever so subtly highlighted by the arch of her back. "Whoa" was about all she could muster taking the device and probing the profile further. "I'm burning up thinking of you?" She read through the messages, and suddenly a knot formed in her stomach. "Has Sam been messaging with her?"

"No, I have" Dean replied casually, as though this wasn't stepping out of line.

"Well" Robin nodded, searching for the words in her mind as her blood pressure rose. "Now I'm gonna kill you."

"I answered like Sammy would" he shrugged. "If it got raunchy, I would crawl into bed with you."

"So she's your fluffer" Robin asked furrowing her brow?

"What's going on" Sam asked sitting back down at the table.

While her stone eyes never left Dean she addressed the younger Winchester. "Hi Sam, Dean did a thing. If you want to kill him for it, take a number."

"Babe" Dean's tone begged for reason, but there was a lack of remorse.

"You remember what I just forgave you for right" she said through grit teeth under her breath?

"What did he do" Sam's brow sewn together as he looked back and forth between them?

"Signed you up for a dating app" Robin told him giving one last sharp stare to Dean before she cast her eyes back to the phone. "You're down as, nothing serious, just passing through, Mooseman'83."

"What" Sam swallowed as his expression dropped off his face. "Mooseman?"

"Do you know what women think when they read that" Dean asked, grinning with pride.

"Compensating" Robin snapped bitterly, her attention on the steak on her plate.

"No" Dean scoffed, shooting down her reply.

"Last I checked I am a woman Dean" she huffed putting her fork in her mouth.

"Yeah you are" he took his opportunity to attempt to smooth talk her.

"Remember that" she nodded , gesturing with her steak knife. "Because it's gonna be a while before you get to check again."

"Why did you sign me up for a dating app" Sam demanded, returning the attention back to him?

"You're so tightly wound" Dean shrugged casually. "A little road nookie might loosen you up."

"I don't need help getting dates" Sam growled at him placing his hands on the table.

"Not a date" Dean corrected. "Casual sex. Not to mention while you're getting your jollies, this town has the best steak I've ever had for under $10."

"You picked this woman because she was close to cheap steak?!" Sam's offended whisper was sharp enough to make it to their side of the table, even with the bustling dinner crowd.

Robin sighed and reluctantly told him, "To be fair Sammy, you might want to check her out."

She passed the phone across the table to him and showed him the profile picture she'd just reacted to. His reaction wasn't far off from hers. His jaw dropped. "Oh, uh.... wow."

"You're welcome" Dean beamed with pride pushing his food to the side of his mouth to speak, but not ceasing his mastication of his prized steak.

"She gets uh" Sam's eyes scrolled the messages that had just derailed Robin's mood. "Very graphic." Robin let out a deep breath resembling a growl. "You really didn't" he shook his head, attempting to lessen Robin's wrath towards his brother.

"See" Dean told Robin. "I behaved myself."

She scowled and took a deep breath, not uttering a word to Dean for fear she might say something one of them would regret. "We'll take off" Robin said in a disgusted tone to Sam. "Gonna be a struggle for me to not rip your date's fucking face off." With that she tossed her napkin on her plate and marched out the door to the Impala.