Season 12 Episode 16: Ladies Drink Free Pt 3, Under Pressure

*21,000 views. This was less than a week tbis time guys. Parameters may need to be rewxamined. Here's the bonus post and another tomorrow*

*Smut Warning*

When they returned to the hotel there had been another attack, this time on Claire.

Juliette sat on the bed beside her and felt her cheeks. "She's burning up" she told them. "Sam can you grab her a cold compress?"

"No" Mick approached with a blanket. "No, no, keep her warm."

"Back off" Sam roared.

"Look, I understand you're angry –." Mick tried to reason.

"Mick, you killed a kid" Sam snapped. "We're not angry. We're done!"

"How long have I got until..." Claire trailed off?

"Sometimes it takes a full moon" Sam told her. "Sometimes it just takes time."

"Hey. Hey, listen to me" Dean knelt down in front of her. "Look, nobody said this was gonna be easy, okay? But you can live with this."

"No way" Claire whimpered, "Maybe some people can control this, but I can barely keep it together on a good day. So if there's any chance I could hurt Jody or Alex... or anyone...I'd rather die."

"Hey" Juliette put an arm around her. "We're not there yet okay? And you're not the type to give up. I see that already."

"Claire, there may be another way" Sam told her. "There's – there's the blood therapy that you talk about" Sam pointed to Mick.

"I told you, it doesn't work" Mick argued.

"It says right here, uh" Sam picked up the book. "1 out of 9 test subjects was cured."

"That study was on mice" Mick replied. "We experimented with the blood of sire werewolves.

And we found it was possible to reverse the early stages of lycanthropy...in rodents."

"So you never tested on humans" Sam asked?

"Once" Mick shrugged. "The subject died in agony. Sorry."

"Maybe second time's a charm" Claire spoke up.

"Hey, no, no" Dean argued. "You don't get a vote in this."

"It's her life Dean" Juliette spoke up. "She gets all the votes."

"I bet you think this is a great solution. Hmm" Dean snarled at Mick? "It works, or she dies.

Either way, one less monster, right?"

"I don't think there's any great solutions here" Mick shook his head in defeat.

"Dean please" Claire whimpered.

"Hey" Juliette hugged her. "It's okay. This is going to work. Mick is going to tell us what to do and pray for a miracle because if you don't live through this, there's a chance he doesn't either."

Mick seemed to heed her words and nodded at the Winchesters. "We need blood, live blood, from the werewolf that bit her."

"Good. Great" Sam asked. "Who we lookin' at?"

"Neck Tat at the bar" Juliette shrugged. "Worst case scenario you drain him and he's not your guy, you do young girls of the world a favor."

"And Milfs" Dean added. Not to mention, we shook him down about Claire, and right after, she gets bit.

That's not a coincidence."

"Timeline fits, connection to both victims" Sam nodded.

"Then we should go" Mick announced. "The full moon rises in less than an hour. And if she turns and feeds, our cheery success rate drops to zero."