Thank you! Here's a Teaser

GUYS! you brought Robin to 8000 views, during a hiatus! For starters, um, THANK YOU! Now I know the return date is slated for September. But back when I wasn't actually writing full chapters for Robin, I was writing random scenes from all over the series. The beginning of Episode 1 season 10 was actually one of the first ones I wrote out. While my story has taken a turn, and it's not exactly what I had originally written, I have been working away on this and my other Fan Fiction for SOA. That one got a little more attention, because it's back next week. 

That said I couldn't let this milestone go by with nothing to show for it...I've done that too many times. Instead, I decided to share an unedited (so it could still change) teaser from that scene I originally wrote a year and a half ago. 

Thank you once more and I hope this will keep you wanting to come back and willing to wait until September:

It had been over a month since Dean disappeared. Robin and Sam had both taken different avenues to find him. Sam was on the research front, working over demons for intel. Robin had been a little more hands on. Hit the road on her bike and did some teleportation where she could. While they had taken this at different angles they were very much working together. Check in time was 4:00 pm Bunker time every day. Robin would touch base, they would compare notes. If she was late, Sam would try her phones. No answer meant he was to use the earring she gave him before visiting Cain. Sammy hadn't had to use it yet. And this close? She didn't want him to.

She ordered a beer and got a booth so she could watch his every move. After a while his eyes scanned around the room, she ducked down to not be spotted. He then sauntered down a hallway presumably to the motel side of the building. She paid her tab and headed for the same hall. She took a few steps into it and came face to face with a couple of demons.

They recognized her instantly. "Tell me if you've heard this one" she nodded getting her angel blade out. "A witch walks into a bar full of demons." The first one went at her and she instantly stabbed the blade into him. The second swung at her. She dodged and spun making quick work of the second as well.

She looked to the end of the long hallway in time to meet eyes with Crowley. He bolted as soon as she was upright. She followed after but didn't turn the corner after him immediately, god knows what she would have turned to face.

"Dean, you have a visitor" She heard him say. "One of the scooby gang seems to have found us".

"Dumb move" She heard his voice strain. "Which one do I have to kill"?

This was when Robin was about to bound around the corner, but froze when she heard a woman chuckle. A woman. Well if that wasn't a punch to the gut. She had to remind herself, this wasn't Dean. It was a new knight of hell, wearing him like a meatsuit. She repeated it in her head, lest she break down completely.

"No, no" Crowley replied, "it's the one you won't kill".

Dean groaned in disappointment, "tell her to come back in like an hour. I just finished".

"Who" Anne Marie demanded?

"His girlfriend" Crowley replied.

"You have a girlfriend" she shouted?!