Idea #1: Epic Mickey x Male!Orphan!Child!Reader

Title: Epic Mickey: The Creative Child - Mickey Mouse x Male!Orphan!Child!Reader x Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Game: Epic Mickey & Epic Mickey - The Power of Two

Type of Story: Platonic

Info about the Reader: The Reader is an orphaned male child with a passion for creativity as he is skilled in over many different varieties of arts and crafts like drawing, painting, pottery, sketching, etc. and he is also a huge fan of the Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoons. He is currently living in the Lonely Hills Local Orphanage and is also constantly bullied by Billy Mason and his two goons. Eventually, while he is sleeping in his own dorm room at the orphanage, he saw something glowing from his bedroom mirror as he went through the mirror to find himself in a room with a diorama of Toon Town where Mickey, Oswald and the other toons from Disney lives in created by a powerful magical wizard, Billy Mason pushed Y/n that made him accidentally knock over the cups filled with paint and thinner that got mixed in with a No. 2 pencil and Y/n was brought into the world of Epic Mickey with the power of creativity and imagination within his very own magic pencil in order to stop the evil Shadow Blot from his villainous deeds.

Characters:

Mickey Mouse

Relationship: Father x Son

Mickey Mouse finds Y/n trying to escape from the Shadow Blot's minions and saved his life with his magic paint brush and acts like a fatherly figure to Y/n and teaches how to use his own magic pencil to fend off against his enemies and help save everyone in Toon Town. When Oswald had some doubts towards Y/n when he suddenly arrived here in Toon Town by the Shadow Blot thinking that he might be working for the Shadow Blot, Mickey does his best to convince him that he is not working with the enemy and Oswald eventually believed that Y/n is not the enemy and agrees with his brother to adopt Y/n to the family with Mickey as his adoptive father and Oswald as his adoptive uncle.

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Relationship: Uncle x Nephew

At first, Oswald didn't trust Y/n after he started cleaning up the mess in Toon Town until he realized that Y/n is just an innocent kid with no parents to love and care for him after Y/n told him that Billy Mason pushed him back at the room with the diorama of Toon that was the real reason how Toon Town was under attack by the Shadow Blot and eventually gained his trust after Y/n proved himself that he is a really good boy and how he is willing to sacrifice himself to the Shadow Blot to save him and his brother Mickey. He then agrees with Mickey adopting Y/n as his son and promises to be a great uncle to his adoptive nephew.

This will take place in the Epic Mickey Series, mainly the first and second game of the series and Mickey and Oswald have been living together with their wives, Minnie and Ortensia.

The town in the game will be known as Toon Town and there will be a few villains and worlds from a couple of video games that I wanted to add that might make this story a bit more interesting.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.