Idea #31: Yandere!Xeba x Shy!Female!Survivor!Reader

Suggested by Meepmoop224

Title: Forbidden Lust

Type of Story: Horror/Romance/Action

Based on: The Happy Tree Friends Amnesia Series

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n the A/t is one of the many survivors during the Amnesia Apocalypse that was caused by a wolf by the name of Xeba that spread the corruption to the residents of Happy Tree Village and the timid A/t is now residing at the survivors basecamp, planning a way to stop Xeba and the corruption once and for all.

But then as Y/n on the raid with her team, Xeba shows up and kills and infects all of them, leaving only Y/n unaffected. This has caused Xeba to be interested by Y/n's attempts in escaping and surviving the apocalypse that he caused as he plans to find her and corrupt her to make her his queen to rule the world with an iron fist.

Characters

Xeba

Relationship: Forced Love Interest

Xeba is the one who caused the Amnesia virus that turned the many residents of Happy Tree Village into evil, mindless slaves to kill and spread the virus. But then, when he spotted and killed a raid team that tried to stop him, he soon saw that a young and shy looking female A/t named Y/n L/n that somehow managed to survive and escape from getting corrupted. This has caused him to slowly develop romantic feelings towards that later became an obsession as he plans to capture her with his army of evil, mindless slaves to aid in his mission to get Y/n and make her his queen to rule the world with him if it's the last thing he'll do.

This will be based on the Happy Tree Friends Amnesia Series and I will do my best to get the story right.

Even though that Xeba was somehow involved with an evil scientist from the later episodes of the series, that could be responsible for creating the virus that Xeba had caused the apocalypse and spread the infection throughout the entire world, I will make sure that Flippy will be become just as evil as Xeba and will become his right hand man in this story.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.