Idea #94: Animator Vs. Animation Series x Male!Creation!Reader

Title: True Creativity

Type of Story: Adventure/Comedy

Based on: The Animator Vs. Animation Series by Alan Becker

Info About Reader: You were best friends with Alan Becker that had a bit of trouble with his own creations that turned against him for using them for his own amusement and learned his lesson after buying a brand new computer and made friends with four colored stickmen, (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow) and a powerful, yet very creative orange colored stickman named the Second Coming and got a job as an animator and had a family of his own.

You are an animator as well and just made your greatest creation ever, The Avatar, the legendary Stickman, but sadly, your girlfriend cheated on you for another man behind your back and you soon went under a deep depression to the point of ending your own life because your heart couldn't take much more of the pain that you had to endure from a broken heart.

But then, something strange happened when you woke up in a whole new world in a new body that you are not familiar with until you soon realized that you were given a second chance and got reincarnated as your greatest creation as you find yourself in your best friend's computer and he is currently dealing with the Second Coming until you managed to put an end to the fight and explained what happened and how you ended up in Alan's computer and came back as the Avatar.

So it looks like you're going on so many adventures with your new stickmen friends and do whatever it takes to protect your friends as well as Alan and his new PC from various threats like The Dark Lord and his army of computer virus spiders, the wrathful Orange King in the Minecraft world and of course, Alan's first ever creation, the vengeful Victim and his team of various Stickman types aka the Mercenaries.

Can your power of True Creativity and Imagination save the world and the Internet from the Dark Forces of the Internet?

Characters

Alan Becker

Relationship: Best Friend/Ally

Alan has changed his whole life around since his first computer was destroyed by The Chosen One and the Dark Lord due to him torturing his own creations for his own amusement. Now he got a job as an animator and started a family on his own as well as being friends with a group of Stickman as well as the Second Coming after making peace with him and the other colored stickmen.

However, he soon found out about the tragic death of his own best friend, Y/n after he ended his own life from a broken heart that was caused by his cheating girlfriend. Until one day, when a new creation appeared inside his computer known as the Avatar that is actually the reincarnation of his own best friend and he is happy that he is given a second chance in life as his greatest creation and he will allow him to live inside his computer with the stickmen as Y/n made a promise to Alan that he and the Stickman Gang will do everything in their power to protect Alan's current computer from various threats from the Internet.

The Stickman Gang (The Second Coming, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green)

Relationship: Best Buddies/Brotherly Figures/Allies

After meeting with the Stickman Gang as the Avatar, they started to treat him like they're all a family together as they began exploring the wonders of the Internet realm like the world of Minecraft, YouTube, Pokemon, Super Mario, Arcade Games, Mathematics, etc.

Then one day when The Dark Lord appeared in Alan's computer with his army of Vira-Bots, they were all shocked to see Y/n go Full Serious God-Mode as he is completely immune to the effects of the deadly computer virus and The Dark Lord's dark and sinister powers as Y/n managed to beat the literal crap out of him before the Dark Lord suddenly vanished after dealing massive damage from his Cosmic Nova Energy Blast.

They were all impressed and astonished to see how strong and powerful Y/n is and how much he cared for Alan and the stickmen as they all hug him for saving them and Alan's computer from the Dark Lord as they are more than willing to help him out to take out the many other threats that are just as dangerous as the Dark Lord.

The Chosen One

Relationship: Former Enemy/Ally

After escaping with the Dark Lord when they both successfully destroyed Alan's first computer until he soon started to realize his mistakes when the Dark Lord showed his true plan to not only destroy Alan's second computer, but also the entire network with his army of Vira-Bots.

So he did what he can to stop him until Y/n and the Second Coming decided to help out before Y/n started going full Serious God-Mode on the Dark Lord that put him in a near death experience before he unleashed his Cosmic Nova Energy Blast that literally disintegrate him into nothing but dust.

Then after the battle, the Chosen One admired Y/n and thanks him and the Stickman Gang for helping him out in defeating the Dark Lord and his army before they even start corrupting the Internet and is now forever in their debt for their heroic actions.

He then returns later on for their assistance because he is being hunted down by the Mercenaries that were hired by the Victim to find Alan to get his revenge until he, Y/n and TSC got captured and taken prisoner at their base for further investigation, testing and study in order for Victim to locate Alan to get back at him for killing him.

He tried to reason with Y/n not to kill Victim, only for him to do what he has to do to protect Alan and his second computer after Y/n explained and prove to him that Victim did not even bother tried changing his ways and moving on like Alan did and it's clearly unproven that he might even try to break through his way into the real world to actual kill Alan and his family in cold blood as an act of cruel vengeance.

​​​​​​​So I guess that kind of knowledge tells The Chosen One that there are some enemies that are not willing to change their evil ways and would be considered "Irredeemable" in every other way.

I wanted to come up with an idea like Alan Becker's "Animator Vs. Animation Series" and I figure making the reader a type of character with OP like powers and a character name like, "The Avatar" would do just nicely.

I understand that the Stickman Gang and The Chosen One are still trying to figure out how to defeat the Victim and his henchmen, The Mercenaries that wanted to find Alan to get revenge on him for killing him on the very first episode of the series, but we'll just have to wait and find out.

If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.