Idea #7: The Mind Eye Files (Secret Histories)

Title: The Mind Eye Files|A Male Detective Reader Insert Story

Based on: The Secret Histories & Dial L for Luigi MASHED Series

Type of Story: Horror/Mystery/Thriller

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n is Keith's aka Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin') older brother and is one of Creation City's best detectives in the Mind-Eye Detective Agency and is partners with his best friend, Detective Luigi (Dial L for Luigi) as he is assigned by the boss of the agency named Chief Neo Dracunyan to go through some case of the multiverse to solve some cases such as The Psycho Tails Case to the Rise of the Mafia Mario Empire to the Dark Secret of the Among Us Imposters from Sus Co.

Even Y/n's amazing detective skills and heroism has somehow gain some interests towards some pretty shady characters that lurk from the darkest parts of Danger Zone City that either want to make a deal with Y/n or try to assassinate him or something even worse than death itself.

What will our detective go up against and will he solve the case? Find out more on The Mind Eye Files.

Characters

Keith "Boyfriend"

Relationship: Big Brother to Little Brother

Both Y/n and Keith have a good brotherly bond together even since Y/n started being a detective and Keith being a famous rapper and having a relationship with Cherry "Girlfriend" Dearest and Keith will do anything to keep his older brother safe from any danger that Y/n might come across on whatever case he is currently in as a detective, even if it means by sacrificing his own life to save his Y/n's life.

He will even rap battle his way against the people that might try to kill him or ruin Y/n's reputation as a world-class detective.

Even though that Keith had to take the risks that would got himself killed just to protect his older brother, the two of them still care for each other no matter how dangerous the situation that the two of them might end up at.

Detective Luigi (Dial L for Luigi)

​​​​​​​Relationship: Best Buddies

When Y/n got hired at the detective agency and was assigned as Luigi's partner, he had no trouble in showing Y/n the ropes on being a good detective and know how to deal with certain people like Psycho Tails and Mafia Mario and eventually the two of them became best pals. Like his little brother, Keith, Luigi cares about Y/n like he's another brother to him like Mario and will do whatever he can to protect him from anyone that will try to kill him.

When Luigi got poisoned with the blue shells, Y/n is willing to help him out in order to find out who poisoned him and will avenge his death if Luigi didn't make it in time to be cured from the Blue Shell Poison.

This story will be like the Secret Histories Series and the Dial L for Luigi Series and the videos from the series will have some extended story plots to make this book a bit more interesting.

Also I will use some other games and animations from Youtube as chapters in the book as well.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.